Friday night

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
STROKD said:
LOL, I'm just going to wait till you get your stroker, bottle, and 2.8H on there, and then bust one off in your ass in my old pile of shit that is older than you are...:lol:

Edit: oh wait, my Cobra has already gone faster times than you went last time out, maybe you should stick to running pullied Cobras... hahahahaha
Bring that Cobra of your to the Plex on Saturday..

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
dan03mach said:
Bring that Cobra of your to the Plex on Saturday..
Nope, I'll be in the hatch... The Cobra is semi retired now that the 86 is running right. It's my slow daily driver...;-)

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
STROKD said:
Nope, I'll be in the hatch... The Cobra is semi retired now that the 86 is running right. It's my slow daily driver...;-)
Sweet, So I guess you are going to get about as many passes as I will then.. 1 good full run on bottle.. I'll run the rest on motor..

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
The track never works out too well for me.. We all know how well my car runs on the street, dead stop or otherwise.

NaSSty Nate

Established Member
foofinator said:
The track never works out too well for me.. We all know how well my car runs on the street, dead stop or otherwise.
Runs *almost* as good as an all motor ls1 right?:lol:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
foofinator said:
Is that because the track hooks up, and the street doesn't? I'm comfused here as why the track wouldn't be good for you to race on from a dig.. I have heard of some people that only race on the street because they know if the other person was at the track, they would get traction off the line and drag the other person's ass.. Most people that say they don't like the track is because there car doesn't run the times that they think it should run for the amount of hp they have and they are embarrass, so they would rather keep it on the streets where there are no time slips.. Plus the track is a fun place to be, safe, and you don't have to worry about cops.. JMHO

Last edited:

JKD

Banned
dan03mach said:
Is that because the track hooks up, and the street doesn't? I'm comfused here as why the track wouldn't be good for you to race on from a dig.. I have heard of some people that only race on the street because they know if the other person was at the track, they would get traction off the line and drag the other person's ass.. Most people that say they don't like the track is because there car doesn't run the times that they think it should run for the amount of hp they have and they are embarrass, so they would rather keep it on the streets where there are no time slips.. Plus the track is a fun place to be, safe, and you don't have to worry about cops.. JMHO

It's actually because the lack of the driver mod. The street is long enough to eventually where he can get it going versus the track where there is limited space of doing so. All the rest is exuses - car goes faster on street, hooks up better blah blah blah. Everyone thinks they can drive, the track humbles them then the exuses follow. It's the same old shit.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
dan03mach said:
Sweet, So I guess you are going to get about as many passes as I will then.. 1 good full run on bottle.. I'll run the rest on motor..
I'll get two full passes, but I'll be on 17s, so it won't run better than mid 11s anyways probably.:lol1:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
dan03mach said:

I would have to agree with you !!! Some of us actually need our drivers license for our everyday jobs in order to feed our families, so racing on the street presents a higher risk of loosing the priviledge to drive legally...

Even if the track is humbling the first few times, it's always fun to learn the vehicle and improving after every pass down the 1/4 mile. I actually find that to be the most fun part about going to it. :burnout:

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
I can't drive at all. Steve, let's run from a dead stop.

Ok, when Ennis opens up we'll go from a dead stop. You will race how ever many miles it takes on the street. You'll win everytime simply because you have six gears! LOL. At least at Ennis we have a designated stopping point. :-D

shelbysue

Established Member
There's a perfect 1/4 mile on a old highway in Sherman....but I would hate for someone to drive this far to get drug by you Jeremy

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
JKD said:
It's actually because the lack of the driver mod. The street is long enough to eventually where he can get it going versus the track where there is limited space of doing so. All the rest is exuses - car goes faster on street, hooks up better blah blah blah. Everyone thinks they can drive, the track humbles them then the exuses follow. It's the same old shit.

Exactly, I have always done so much better at the track, than the street.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
shelbysue said:
There's a perfect 1/4 mile on a old highway in Sherman....but I would hate for someone to drive this far to get drug by you Jeremy

Thats the funniest thing I have heard in years. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread