Friday night

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
What's wrong with 40 year olds???:poke:

j/k... I'm not quite 40 yet but I feel like it sometimes hanging around you young turkeys !!!

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Well I would start my own thread but we are being moderated like a mother****er for some reason.

Anyway, don't hate because my car is faster and my lady is finer than yours.

That is all.

Sheldon: 100 bucks says 4 cars on your ass from a 40 roll.

John: You will be drug by a car with 100 less rwhp, the more you talk the sweeter it is. In fact, we should start a bet.. whoever loses has to run around with your Autozone custom blue interior panels for a week.

Steve: You are a ****ing pot stirrer, and you know our bet at the track. While you may be accustomed to having your women vaccinated.. after all the I30 rest stop whores aren't off limits as we found out that one night on the way to Womack's.. My women are fine as hell, and I don't have to take them to a vet to check for rabies and crabs. As a plus, they are actually women.

If I didn't love Meredith so much I'd totally rip on you, homo.

Jason: Your mom has great fake boobs.

That is all. :D

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Jeremy, I'll run you in the vert when I get the tranny fixed, it isn't but about 70 more rw than you...:lol1:

@3 Cobra

--@---@--( )--@---@--
Established Member
xcobra04x said:
Dude, you know your car is sick. You'll prob. pull a car or two on me.
I found some 60.s for your if your interested. Let me know. QUOTE]

I don't know what your talking about ^^:shrug:^^

But yes I need the 60's

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:
Well I would start my own thread but we are being moderated like a mother****er for some reason.

Anyway, don't hate because my car is faster and my lady is finer than yours.

That is all.

Sheldon: 100 bucks says 4 cars on your ass from a 40 roll.

John: You will be drug by a car with 100 less rwhp, the more you talk the sweeter it is. In fact, we should start a bet.. whoever loses has to run around with your Autozone custom blue interior panels for a week.

Steve: You are a ****ing pot stirrer, and you know our bet at the track. While you may be accustomed to having your women vaccinated.. after all the I30 rest stop whores aren't off limits as we found out that one night on the way to Womack's.. My women are fine as hell, and I don't have to take them to a vet to check for rabies and crabs. As a plus, they are actually women.

If I didn't love Meredith so much I'd totally rip on you, homo.

Jason: Your mom has great fake boobs.

That is all. :D

Man you got a list of dirty laundry. Maybe you should just not talk so much.

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
Kenny: ->Your car is setup sick. Meaning your combo is awesome. Should put down some awesome power.

I found some injectors for you. The guy hasn't responded to me yet.

My tune right now isn't putting down as much HP or TQ as I thought it should, I'm in the middle of getting it fixed right now.

As for you Jeremy. Why don't we have a lady contest. I'll bring mine and put here in a bathing suit and you bring yours and we'll let the guys decide who's hotter. And you sure do have alot to say for as little as you are. HAHA.

FOOF-BE-GONE
Besides driver mod, I dont see why you think you can beat a twinscrew, You DID'NT beat womack on low boost with your so CALLED sick combo. But Its whatever. Its just talk right now. Until we race, its just unwritten words.
P.S. What lower do you have on your car, I know its not stock. Homo.

Foofinator: the more you talk the sweeter it is.
Hope this excites you a little, Are you gettin a hard on?? Nasty @.$.$

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Take pics of the bathing suits for those of us that won't be able to attend. :poke:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
xcobra04x said:
Kenny: ->Your car is setup sick. Meaning your combo is awesome. Should put down some awesome power.

I found some injectors for you. The guy hasn't responded to me yet.

My tune right now isn't putting down as much HP or TQ as I thought it should, I'm in the middle of getting it fixed right now.

As for you Jeremy. Why don't we have a lady contest. I'll bring mine and put here in a bathing suit and you bring yours and we'll let the guys decide who's hotter. And you sure do have alot to say for as little as you are. HAHA.

FOOF-BE-GONE
Besides driver mod, I dont see why you think you can beat a twinscrew, You DID'NT beat womack on low boost with your so CALLED sick combo. But Its whatever. Its just talk right now. Until we race, its just unwritten words.
P.S. What lower do you have on your car, I know its not stock. Homo.

Foofinator: the more you talk the sweeter it is.
Hope this excites you a little, Are you gettin a hard on?? Nasty @.$.$

LOL you need to work on the smack talk.

I saw your girl man, I don't want to be around her in a bathing suit..
She looks like she is 14.. man you know you can get arrested for that shit. I don't even know why you want to do that, knowing what you do about the guys we hang out with. (pedophiles).

Hey I'm not saying anything about the race, you know what the bet is. I'll be ready for you.. and you better hope that your car makes atleast 20 more RWHP than womack's..

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

My lower pulley?? Stock, just like the rest of my car. And please leave my dick out of this. Homo.

Oh yeah, our race is of course dead stop.. if that explains anything.

Did you end up cracking 600 after all, and if not what problems are you having??

-foof-be-gone

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
foofinator said:
She looks like she is 14.. man you know you can get arrested for that shit. I don't even know why you want to do that, knowing what you do about the guys we hang out with. (pedophiles).
I retract my previous statement:
SVT Lurch said:
Take pics of the bathing suits for those of us that won't be able to attend. :poke:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
foofinator said:
My lower pulley?? Stock, just like the rest of my car. Oh yeah, our race is of course dead stop.. if that explains anything.
500rwhp with a 100% bone stock Cobra I don't think so.. LOL but I know what you are talking about when you say stock.. This sounds like some good shit talking, I love to dig race maybe we should run sometime..

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
Nevermind guys, it's not worth it to me anymore.

You win this thread.

The P-whipped process is well on it's way I see. Already takin the fight out of you, so sad.

John, I'm gonna help my testosterone depleted friend out here by saying what he really means. It doesn't matter if your car makes 800rwhp because you can't drive worth a shit. The only reason you can drive those trains is because they're on tracks. :loser:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
LOL you need to work on the smack talk.

Hey I'm not saying anything about the race, you know what the bet is. I'll be ready for you.. and you better hope that your car makes atleast 20 more RWHP than womack's..

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

My lower pulley?? Stock, just like the rest of my car. And please leave my dick out of this. Homo.

Oh yeah, our race is of course dead stop.. if that explains anything.

Did you end up cracking 600 after all, and if not what problems are you having??

-foof-be-gone
LOL, I'm just going to wait till you get your stroker, bottle, and 2.8H on there, and then bust one off in your ass in my old pile of shit that is older than you are...:lol:

Edit: oh wait, my Cobra has already gone faster times than you went last time out, maybe you should stick to running pullied Cobras... hahahahaha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread