Friday night

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
foofinator said:
Aren't you supposed to be chasing the donut girl?

Your probably going to be chasing matt's car tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: At least go out on a winning note, before you leave your motor to be built the next morning. :D I know I did, owning a gutted lS1 on video, before turning up the boost. :lol:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
yeah i think a lot of people bailed early it was pretty cold out there. Pretty cool getting to see Strokd beat up on a single turbo'd 90 GT. Wasn't as bad of a beating as people expected, but still was a good race.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
I came by a few mins after 11, Steve ran like a biyitch.

My car was on a flat bed on the way home at that time. At the very least I have one hose that completely blew up and tore down the middle. I'm gonna go get the hose and try to see if the head gasket is gone....again. *sigh*

If the head gasket is blown, I'm gonna order my shortblock and be done with this head gasket buisness.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
My car was on a flat bed on the way home at that time. At the very least I have one hose that completely blew up and tore down the middle. I'm gonna go get the hose and try to see if the head gasket is gone....again. *sigh*

If the head gasket is blown, I'm gonna order my shortblock and be done with this head gasket buisness.

Man, you and that damn car. What'd you do let that Banana break it again?

Users who are viewing this thread