Friday night...Plano GTG.

JKD

Banned
Tonight

Coit and 190 in the lot behind McDonalds.

8:30pm to whenever.

NO RACING in the area.

DO NOT leave your trash on the ground. There is a trash can can in the McD's parking lot. USE IT.

See ya there. :coolman:

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
im thinking about making the trip since i worked on the car today and fixed my 02 sensors for now... I am an idiot tho and filled up with 87 when i should of put 93 for tonight. I just hope there some slow cars there so i wont get picked on

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Ha Ha. I raced House in Chris's coupe and he owned me.

House's car is running good. :rockon:

JKD

Banned
04sleeper said:
Ha Ha. I raced House in Chris's coupe and he owned me.

House's car is running good. :rockon:

So sad. As if it's not bad enough he lost as predicted, but he needed a pinch hitting driver for a 13 second car. I was crackin up last night, could not stop laughing. That was a move that I would only expect out of Ejones. hahahahhaha.

How many lengths did House get you by Kevin?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
JKD said:
So sad. As if it's not bad enough he lost as predicted, but he needed a pinch hitting driver for a 13 second car. I was crackin up last night, could not stop laughing. That was a move that I would only expect out of Ejones. hahahahhaha.

How many lengths did House get you by Kevin?
About 2 1/2 to 3 lengths. His car never pulled. Something going one with it for sure. :shrug:

He wants me to look at it for him and figure whats wrong with it.

JKD

Banned
04sleeper said:
About 2 1/2 to 3 lengths. His car never pulled. Something going one with it for sure. :shrug:

He wants me to look at it for him and figure whats wrong with it.

Nice. My bet is on the owner is an idiot mod. :-D

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Hey hey it's ok.. abstinence is the best policy? Who am I kidding, well maybe you and ejones can start a club or something. :shrug:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Nice. My bet is on the owner is an idiot mod. :-D
hahaha, check this out...

The night we were all at Womacks, we are cruising on the way home, Chris jumped at my poor cobra a few times on 66... I wasn't going to race there for fear of cops... soon as we get on bush, I get next to him and tell him to go on three... we start going, and I pace him, about 3/4-1 car back, letting him think he won...

we catch up and I shrug and hes laughing saying damn! I said your car is quick, I didnt think it was that fast!:D I asked for a do-over, and he said well why the hell not, I know he was thinking he would just beat me again, what the hell right?

I down shift to second at about 60, three honk, and leave his ass... I'm about 5 cars in second gear alone, and I power shift third, get a little loose and am out... I put about 10 cars on him in less than 5 seconds... he says he wasn't racing after about 3 seconds (2 gear basically), but when I let out, he was cathing up quick... my g/f was like what the hell, is he even on it?:-D good times good times... he said what the hell dude, I got you the first race, I told him I was hardly in boost, I was just pacing him to let him win... lol... Kevin ask him about it, he was pissed.:lol:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
black01mustang said:
It may be slow but it looks good going slow.
whats everyones facination with a stock looking 5.0 Mustang, has it been too long that people forgot how fu ken ugly they were? It's even got grandma's snow tires on it...:rollseyes

It looks pretty nice, but it needs to not be slower than a stock 4.slow.:rollseyes

black01mustang

a new z06 will be mine
Established Member
STROKD said:
whats everyones facination with a stock looking 5.0 Mustang, has it been too long that people forgot how fu ken ugly they were? It's even got grandma's snow tires on it...:rollseyes

It looks pretty nice, but it needs to not be slower than a stock 4.slow.:rollseyes

I agree with you completely however also something you have to remember I was 8 when they stoped making fox bodies.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
black01mustang said:
I agree with you completely however also something you have to remember I was 8 when they stoped making fox bodies.
you should be thankful, they are shit boxes...:rollseyes

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
You might as well buy a lottery ticket. That will happen before you finally get laid.
I think that's supposed to be an insult, but seeing as how it doesn't make any sense, I'm just going to tell you to go **** your mother.
foofinator said:
Hey hey it's ok.. abstinence is the best policy? Who am I kidding, well maybe you and ejones can start a club or something. :shrug:
All the cool kids are(n't?) doing it!?!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
STROKD said:
hahaha, check this out...

The night we were all at Womacks, we are cruising on the way home, Chris jumped at my poor cobra a few times on 66... I wasn't going to race there for fear of cops... soon as we get on bush, I get next to him and tell him to go on three... we start going, and I pace him, about 3/4-1 car back, letting him think he won...

we catch up and I shrug and hes laughing saying damn! I said your car is quick, I didnt think it was that fast!:D I asked for a do-over, and he said well why the hell not, I know he was thinking he would just beat me again, what the hell right?

I down shift to second at about 60, three honk, and leave his ass... I'm about 5 cars in second gear alone, and I power shift third, get a little loose and am out... I put about 10 cars on him in less than 5 seconds... he says he wasn't racing after about 3 seconds (2 gear basically), but when I let out, he was cathing up quick... my g/f was like what the hell, is he even on it?:-D good times good times... he said what the hell dude, I got you the first race, I told him I was hardly in boost, I was just pacing him to let him win... lol... Kevin ask him about it, he was pissed.:lol:
I'll have to ask him about it. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread