Fresh Snow?

Juruense

Banned
In my younger days I have taken many the car out in new fallen snow with the specific intent of performing "trick" driving in the snow. I have used front wheel drive cars to perform what I call the "reverse doughnut" and done lots of snow-enabled doughnuts in various cars and trucks. Have you ever done this and if it does not snow where you are sorry about that...

Typically however, when it is snowing out since I have had Mustangs, I have never taken them out. Always seemed too risky... Did not trust the SRA for sure in the GT.

However, I have BFG snow tires on the Cobra now so. I think I am going to take it out in the fresh snow for some trick driving... :beer:

I have also discovered the miracle of cat litter. It sticks to the face of the tire and temporarily gives a studded tire effect in the snow that is really great :beer: I keep some cat litter and a small snow shovel in the car.

bigmoose

Established Member
i used to do sick donuts in my 4x4 ranger when i had it. it was sweet having a rear locker. i would just get going about 30-35, stomp the gas and cut the wheels. man did that thing whip around with both rear tires spinning.

Users who are viewing this thread