Freeatle

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Make no mistake, the only thing keeping this state propped up us Amazon, Boeing, and Microsoft among the other mass if companies that supply them and work with them or capitalize from them. With those three we have had a continuously booming economy and large population and construction growth. They had to pull in dozens of cranes from Canada to help with construction because they used up all the available ones that were available in the US. But right now the libs are trying to wring as much money out of these corporstions as they can, using them as their cash cow and it is causing them to start to look elsewhere. They are going to lose these companies and with it hundreds of thousands of jobs, and then we will become the next Detroit. Hopefully with how deeply rooted they are that someone or something will step up and step in to keep them from wanting to leave.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Seattle got what they voted for. I don't feel sorry for them, however, I feel bad for very few.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Why not Spokane?
You mean Spocompton?

If you're going that far, might as well step across the border into Idaho. That way you avoid Washington altogether.
Unfortunately, like so many other states, Seattle drags the entire state around by the nose. Most of the rest of the state is conservative. Liberal policies have ruined this state.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Why not Spokane?

My parents live in Spokane and it is where most my family is from, but if I leave it is because of the laws and taxes, specifically the gun laws. In Idaho like 64% of the people own a gun and right now their economy is growing pretty fast. There are some really nice areas over there.

blk02edge

Established Member
My parents live in Spokane and it is where most my family is from, but if I leave it is because of the laws and taxes, specifically the gun laws. In Idaho like 64% of the people own a gun and right now their economy is growing pretty fast. There are some really nice areas over there.
Ahh, ive only ever been to Coeur d'Alene otherwise driven through Idaho a few times, never saw boise but didnt seem like a lot going on, been a few years though. My idea was keep the voter base and fight rather than flee, liberals are spreading :/

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Ahh, ive only ever been to Coeur d'Alene otherwise driven through Idaho a few times, never saw boise but didnt seem like a lot going on, been a few years though. My idea was keep the voter base and fight rather than flee, liberals are spreading :/

The current population growth is over 110k people a year which Im guessing is majority tech jobs and are probably mostly younger people... in other words liberals.

Users who are viewing this thread