Free to good home

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
Well, this breaks my heart, but it has gotten to the point where we don't know what else to do. Unfortunately, we have gotten to a point where we are unable to give two of our dogs what they need to live good quality lives.

One is our 2 year old pit bull. She has some fear aggression (found out it wasn't dog aggression). Her fear aggression comes from being afraid of being attacked, so she is quick to defend herself. To people, she is an absolute sweetheart. She is great with kids and adults (male and female). She is great on a leash, and she is very responsive to humans and their commands. She is a very quick learner as well. Her only problem seems to be with other loose animals. She pays no mind to the chameleons we have caged up, but she will go after a cat if she sees one (high prey drive). She is spayed also. In the end, she should go to a one (loose) animal home, or be crated unless supervised with other dogs. It would be preferable if the owner had some experience with dogs, but it would go just as well if an unexperienced owner went through a basic obedience course with her to get the hang of how to teach/give commands.

As a puppy
IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Current
042.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

032.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

The other dog is our 4 year old Shepherd/Chow mix. She is a very independent dog, but once she attaches to someone, she will love to be around them. She is also pretty quick to learn new tasks. She has more of a dominant type towards other dogs, but knows that humans are higher in the hierarchy. She is leash trained with a pinch collar, but I am confident that with more work, she could be changed to a different type training collar.

001.jpg

izz2.jpg

Retard.jpg

SNV30505.jpg

I am currently in the process of going through a dog training school, and would be willing to meet on a few occasions in the near future about basic obedience training. If you are interested at all, you can let me know on here, or give me a call/text at 817-602-seven zero five five.

Thanks,
Daniel

C5aig

Established Member
Good looking dogs, hope you can find homes for them.

I know Love-a-bull might be able to help place the pit... possible the shepherd as well.

Love-A-Bull, Inc. | Austin, TX

They also offer coordinate pit specific training events for free or at a discount.... since pits tend to learn in very different ways from most other breeds. I've taken one of their classes and my pit mix is the best behaved dog I've ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread