Free Accommodations! Unable to attended

armyavnguy

Established Member
So my whole plan about 4 months ago was to attend mustang week in Myrtle Beach this year, being I haven't ever been able to go due to deployments and being in the Army and whatever else and always wanting to. So I purchased my room through Priceline (yeah no refund or credit I tried) back then with all hopes and plans working out. So the bad news is I just got a new job and will no longer be able to attend being they aren't going to give me the time off. So my stay was booked at the Sleep Inn at Harbour View for the 18th-21st of July its already been paid and I can't find anyone else to use it.... So here is the deal I am willing to give this time away for FREE!!! Yes FREE to someone that will actually use it for Mustang week, so if someone is interested and could benefit from it (this is $350.00!!!), stipulations are: I can change the name (at the hotel for check-in purposes) into your name and you can check in, and that you put your credit card down for incidentals (so if you decide to get crazy and stick a cat in the microwave I won't have to pay for it JOKING JOKING) that is it!! Just contact me asap, I guess the best way is going to be first come first served and after that I will send all confirmations from priceline that it is paid in full and you'll be all set!! Sucks big time to miss this wanted to go for the longest, but someone has to get the use or I am totally out of the money and I don't want that. I really hope this could be beneficial to someone really wanting to attend!! Thanks!

armyavnguy

Established Member
I screen copied the itinerary so everyone knows that it is real!!
price2.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o11/armyavnguy/price1.jpg

03' White Snake

Established Member
Sorry to hear bro. Was looking forward to meeting you. I'm on Hollow Point Racing with you. Definitely will have to go next year, its a great time.

armyavnguy

Established Member
Yeah I almost want to go anyways haha, but its a great job and stinking priorities!! But next time you guys have a get together near by I'd like to come and meet up with you guys!!

armyavnguy

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the interest in the room for Mustang Week, I was lucky enough to pass it on to the first person who sent me information on it!! I wish had the opportunity to pass it on to more people to benefit from!! Anyways I hope Mustang Week it a success for all who can make it!!

voodoo21

Double Tap
Established Member
Thanks everyone for the interest in the room for Mustang Week, I was lucky enough to pass it on to the first person who sent me information on it!! I wish had the opportunity to pass it on to more people to benefit from!! Anyways I hope Mustang Week it a success for all who can make it!!

What you just did is beyond awesome.....Nice to see something like this in our day & age:rockon:

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
WOW... I've had my accommodations for a while now, but I have to say this is a great gesture sir!!! Good karma will come your way!

armyavnguy

Established Member
Thanks guys! Yeah just paying it forward, I have had my fair share of good deeds my way when needed... Hope the Gentleman who got the use of the room enjoyed his time and got good use out of it!! Defiantly not missing next year haha!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread