FREE 1 YR OLD PIT IN Las Vegas

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
I've already talked to him. I am hounding on him to call tomorrow first thing in the morning, also being that he works for Delta, I am checking into getting a discount. I know for a fact that immediate family gets the hook-up, but I am not sure about pets or if he will be able to use any buddy passes for an animal. I am also willing to pitch in some cash to get him out. One thing that does need to be done is somehow contact the threadstarter to see if he will be willing to help us out here, somebody should pm him or get an email out, I will try myself later on this evening, but the sooner the better since we seem to be on a limited time schedule.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
It's kind of sad there haven't been more people willing to participate. My dad could not find out anything today, he will try again first thing in the morning. Did you ever hear back from eman347.

ogc

Established Member
I hope this works out.. I would honestly gladly take him however recently there was a law passed in ontario that forbids me from purchasing a Pit Bull Terrier.

Somebody better rescue this dog.

eman347

Established Member
Alright guys MAN I appriciate everyones support....i went and got the dog on saturday..he hadnt been availble 24 hours yet so the cost was 13 bucks for the adoption fee plus 35 for the pain meds cause the little guy has his balls cut off :(......hes hanging out at my house right now try and letting him heal up a bit. But I am going to need to find a good home for him...preferbly somewhere close to Vegas....I would rather who ever takes him come to the house to take a look at him....im really picky about who takes him b/c i know how good of a dog he is and he deserves a good owner...dont need him in the wrong hands id keep him before I let that happen.....especially with some ***kin idiot if you guys know what I mean...
If anyone wants to see pictures PM me and ill gladly send them.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Damn, thanks a bunch man, I was stressing really bad about this. Can you go ahead and send me some pics of the guy just for the hell of it? I'll pm you my email. It's nice to know you were willing to do this for him. If there's anyway I can help you out in finding him a home let me know. About all I can do for now is supply someone with a hookup to get him on a plane. I appreciate your efforts, take care!

eman347

Established Member
FuryShift said:
Damn, thanks a bunch man, I was stressing really bad about this. Can you go ahead and send me some pics of the guy just for the hell of it? I'll pm you my email. It's nice to know you were willing to do this for him. If there's anyway I can help you out in finding him a home let me know. About all I can do for now is supply someone with a hookup to get him on a plane. I appreciate your efforts, take care!

I sent the pics.

yeah...my g/f was going nuts....HELL STILL IS!!! ...shes in love with this poor dog...I have 2 others also...if he was the only dog I had I would keep him for sure...but with having a 80 lb boxer and a 90-95 lb american bulldog...another dog just is too much...i need to get rid of him before she (my g/f) gets any more attached to him or else she wont let anyone else have him.....Let me know whatcha think of him

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
OGC is right - alot of dogs are being smuggled to BC in fact!
And now we have at least one municipality in BC that wants to ban the dogs...
I'd take the dog, but 1) No place to keep him and my parents would hate it
and 2) sadly we might soon have laws in BC too, unfortunately

99hissss

Snake in the Gas
Established Member
eman347 said:
Alright guys MAN I appriciate everyones support....i went and got the dog on saturday..he hadnt been availble 24 hours yet so the cost was 13 bucks for the adoption fee plus 35 for the pain meds cause the little guy has his balls cut off :(......hes hanging out at my house right now try and letting him heal up a bit. But I am going to need to find a good home for him...preferbly somewhere close to Vegas....I would rather who ever takes him come to the house to take a look at him....im really picky about who takes him b/c i know how good of a dog he is and he deserves a good owner...dont need him in the wrong hands id keep him before I let that happen.....especially with some ***kin idiot if you guys know what I mean...
If anyone wants to see pictures PM me and ill gladly send them.

Man, I am SO glad that the dog now has a safe place to stay until he can be adopted...Kinda helps me restore some faith in humanity when a neglected dog can be rescued...Again, many thanks. Also, my offer is still good if any financial contributions are needed. Just send me a PM and I'll get back w/you. To you and everyone else who helped out, Rock On! :beer:

Also, whoever is the lucky recipient of this dog, make sure you put some pics of him on the boards so we can all see him!

Last edited:

eman347

Established Member
99hissss said:
Man, I am SO glad that the dog now has a safe place to stay until he can be adopted...Kinda helps me restore some faith in humanity when a neglected dog can be rescued...Again, many thanks. Also, my offer is still good if any financial contributions are needed. Just send me a PM and I'll get back w/you. To you and everyone else who helped out, Rock On! :beer:

Also, whoever is the lucky recipient of this dog, make sure you put some pics of him on the boards so we can all see him!

thanks I appriciate it....and everyone else who had a comment or ideas...thanks to you too!! ill let everyone know when i find him a good home...unless he has already found one...(that being mine)
ill also try to get some pictures of him as well...atleast some different ones w/o sun glasses!!

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Aww man, he's beautiful! Thanks a million for those pics! I wish I could adopt him, don't really know why I can't truthfully other than already having a dog, I've been giving it some thought though. Wouldn't mind a trip to Vegas. :) I wish you the best of luck with everything. Be sure to keep us updated with how things are going with him. Feel free to let me know if you need anything, I truly do not mind. :beer:

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
FuryShift said:
Aww man, he's beautiful! Thanks a million for those pics! I wish I could adopt him, don't really know why I can't truthfully other than already having a dog, I've been giving it some thought though. Wouldn't mind a trip to Vegas. :) I wish you the best of luck with everything. Be sure to keep us updated with how things are going with him. Feel free to let me know if you need anything, I truly do not mind. :beer:

Hey could you see how much it is to send the little guy to Sac, Cali?

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
flame me all you want, but until my friend gets this dog, i'm gonna keep posting to keep it at the top.

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
i understand if he hasnt been on, that is why i'm keeping it to the top, so that when he finally comes back on, he will know that his dog has a place to stay.

eman347

Established Member
Im here guys im here....talked to the g/f last night....shes determined to see how he works out with the two Beasts I already have...ill know within a few days..maybe weeks how hes going to turn out...I left him alone inside today and went home for lunch and he didnt bother a fly........Dogs know when they are being loved or pissed on...and as of right now the only ones being pissed on is my two poor dogs ive had to leave out back cause the red headed step child (as far as my two dogs way of thinking towards him) has stitches and isnt allowed to play yet!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread