FREE 1 YR OLD PIT IN Las Vegas

eman347

Established Member
Hey everyone, I live in Las Vegas and My buddy has a black pit bull he needs to get rid of...right now its free to a good home. He answeres to Deuce, his ear are cropped has a real boxy head but small body, the dog weighs about 60 or so pounds gets along great with other dogs (dont know about cats tho :thumbsup: ) and also gets along with kids.
My buddy is working a new job working 12 hrs a day and the dog pretty much just needs more attention then he has to offer . If no one wants him he will take him to the pound but I talked him into letting me post about him first.

If any one is interested please let me know I have a couple pictures I can email to anyone who wants to see him. Thanks

eman347

Established Member
ok guys, so this didnt last long...I have a ***ked up friend......he gave me a day to find a home for his dog...i couldnt come through so he took him to the pound last night.....i emailed the SPCA asking about the shelter and they told me they give Pit Bulls 6 days....if they arent adopter...they are euthenized....im so bent right now.....any one looking to give a dog a chance??? Im in LV Nevada....if anyone is interested I will go get the dog from the Pound.

nugen

Established Member
That sucks. I would love to adopt that dog. Not possible right now though. Free bump for you.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
6 days? That's pretty ****ed up. Any pound I've ever been to will give any dog at least 2 months, maybe even more depending on how healthy he is. I hope this dog finds a home.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
eman347 said:
ok guys, so this didnt last long...I have a ***ked up friend......he gave me a day to find a home for his dog...i couldnt come through so he took him to the pound last night.....i emailed the SPCA asking about the shelter and they told me they give Pit Bulls 6 days....if they arent adopter...they are euthenized....im so bent right now.....any one looking to give a dog a chance??? Im in LV Nevada....if anyone is interested I will go get the dog from the Pound.

Id hate to see this guy raise children, he should get snipped asap :dw:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Ghoust said:
damn. Im a dog lover.. I have 2 already and would adopt him in a heartbeat but Im too far away!
Cali to Vegas isn't too far. :beer:

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Also, tell your friend he is a bitch and should be executed within 6 days because no one bothers to make a reasonable effort to spend time with him.

E D I T - If everyone in this thread was willing to split the cost of getting him out of the pound would you be able to keep him until you found a free home?

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Your buddy is a dickhead who deserves to be thrown in with the meanest rott there, and have a tenderloin wrapped around his neck when dropped in. What an asshole. I hope a home is found, and the dog is saved from the pound. Best of luck (I'm 2800 miles away).

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
Bump..

Ummm, let's not let this guy die just because his owner was a dipshit.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
My dad works for Delta, I'll let you know what he can find out.

Where are you located so I can get an estimate?

Last edited:

99hissss

Snake in the Gas
Established Member
FuryShift said:
Bump..

Ummm, let's not let this guy die just because his owner was a dipshit.
I totally agree. Twice while working (I'm in law-enforcement) I've actually rescued dogs that were being treated badly. One of those dogs (a boxer puppy) actually required surgery because his leg had been broken like a stick, and they didn't do anything about it for several days...Until myself and another officer were sent there on a totally different matter. I found the dog held by a rope in the hot sun with the broken leg and no food or water. My partner locked the guy up, and I took him to a vet. My partner and I spent about $125 each to get the little guy up and around. He ended up getting adopted by an employee at a pet store :) I'd be willing to chip in some bucks to get the little guy out of the pound until a suitable home could be found. Sounds like a great cause to me.

Last edited:

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
FuryShift said:
My dad works for Delta, I'll let you know what he can find out.

Where are you located so I can get an estimate?

i live in mass. find out because i'm in the process of buying a house and if it is feasable i will gladly adopt this dog

99hissss

Snake in the Gas
Established Member
Bass said:
i live in mass. find out because i'm in the process of buying a house and if it is feasable i will gladly adopt this dog

ROCK ON! That would be awesome. Here's a pint to you! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread