FR500C, Boss Block, Diamond pistons, Teksid block

Metal Head

Established Member
Cleaning out my garage in Jacksonville, FL. Local pickup preferred but I can arrange motor freight on the blocks for a serious buyer. Expect $100 minimum freight charge on the blocks to a business address with forklift or loading dock in the southeast states, goes up from there depending on distance. Please don't run me ragged with shipping quotes if you do not intend to buy. If you are able to accept motor freight or willing to pick up at the freight terminal PM me your address if you want a quote.

Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees. These are local cash prices.

FR500C complete intake kit with even harder to find coolant crossover tube. This intake only works on a 4.6 block with GT/GT500 heads. $1750 **SOLD**

Ford M-6010-Boss50 3.700" bore iron block. 5.0L with standard stroke crank or 5.3 with 3.750" stroker crank. Block is brand new and requires finishing of cylinders & decking block just like any other Boss block. $900 **SOLD**

Diamond 3.700" pistons, brand new in package. See pics for specs.
$400 **SOLD**

Teksid block out of 86K mile '98 Cobra. Cylinders are in good shape but I would have a cleanup hone done & block cleaning at minimum. $400 **SOLD**

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

DSC06318.jpg

DSC06317.jpg

DSC06292.jpg

DSC06291.jpg

Last edited:

Metal Head

Established Member
Throw me some offers, I'd rather give someone on here a deal than throw the money away on eBay listing/selling fees but that is the next step.

Metal Head

Established Member
I've had something come up which has increased my motivation to sell the intake & block to free up some cash. Don't be shy, send me some offers. I will really work to make a local sale so I don't have to fool with shipping these.

Metal Head

Established Member
Bump for price reduction on block & intake.

Intake is now on eBay. I really want to make a deal on here so I don't get hit with the eBay final value fee's.

Users who are viewing this thread