Found this surprise in my backyard

SVT4ME

Established Member
How'd he get past the fence? Or does the fence not go around the complete yard. How do people with pets or small kids handle something like this?

txyaloo

Established Member
Too bad it's illegal to screw with gators in Florida. That would have been dead quickly had I found it in my yard.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
How'd he get past the fence? Or does the fence not go around the complete yard. How do people with pets or small kids handle something like this?

Your question will be answered below.

Too bad it's illegal to screw with gators in Florida. That would have been dead quickly had I found it in my yard.

I thought you would be the one to take a closer look and call me out on it.

I found it in my yard this morning because I told my girlfriend I was looking for one. I wasnt willing to spend the $4000+ it costs. But she found one at a very reasonable price.

It is a cast bronze alligator.

It looks extremely real, doesn't it :beer:

It is going to be part of the backyard makeover including my new lagoon style pool that is going in.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
:lol:

I didnt think it looked real!!

From a distance it looks real. But, of course, on closer inspection you can see it isnt. But it is funny to watch people's reactions the first time they see it, when not warned.

My neighbor came over and was pounding on the door that there was a gator in my backyard. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread