Found this on EBay!

Lances03GT

Has a Cobra now
Established Member
Ok talked to him on the phone today and asked about the "blower" deal in his auction and he said that's what the shop called the pulley swap,why who know's.lol

He's an older guy and might have misunderstood them.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Wow, interesting thread. So we've concluded that the car for sale has a pulley swap, and 96-04 mustangs all came with 3.27 gears except for 03/04 cobras and mach 1's which both had 3.55's.

Oh and ford_racer is indeed a sucky ford racer. Dude, its an automatic, there isn't really any skill involved in driving it because you hardly have enough power to spin the tires.

Got Boost?

Established Member
ford_racer said:
Mixture of a few things:

1: High altitude in Montana. I'm not in the mountains, but it's still not close to sea level.

2. 115,000 miles.

3. Shitty track prep.

4. Street tires.

5. It's an auto, and a convertible.

6. The non-PI GTs are slow. It's no secret. The 96 and 97 4.6s had 215 hp stock, and the 98 got a 10 horseboost.

7. 2.73s in the rearend. 4.11s are to come.

8. Newb driver. This is the first car I've ever dragraced. This Friday will be the 3rd time I've ever raced at a dragstrip as well as the third time ever being at one. I am improving though. My best on the first trip was a 16.2.

Even if it's slow, it still makes me smile everyday.

whats minimum age at the track to run? or anyone that knows? do you just have to have a license? im 16 and my fox is almost ready for the street and i wanna run it. i got my license.

Users who are viewing this thread