Found an even bigger money pit

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Got the roof tar papered today except 3 of the bay windows that arent finished being framed. They take alot longer than i ever thought.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Got the roof tar papered today except 3 of the bay windows that arent finished being framed. They take alot longer than i ever thought.

WOW Edison you are kicking some ASS on your house building for sure.

It does look great. I am really digging the garage and bay windows

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Been roofing awhile. Getting a good tan and sweating my balls off.

100_3223.jpg

100_3222.jpg

100_3224.jpg

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Anyone on here do stone work? All the green on the front of the house is going to be stone. Need a little help on that part.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Looks awesome, you must be excited to move in. Sorry, don't know any stone work peeps to recommend.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Anyone on here do stone work? All the green on the front of the house is going to be stone. Need a little help on that part.

I don't, but I know someone who does. Does a damn good job of it too, and his prices are reasonable. The only downside is you need to tell him EXACTLY what you want, because he does exactly what you tell him. He'll offer suggestions, but once you tell him what to do, that's what he'll do...this can be both good and bad. lol.

But he did all the brick work around my garage and bay window, and he bricked my parents house when it was built, and went back to build stacked stone entrances to the driveway this fall (they look phenomenal).

PM me if you want photo's and details.

Btw, house is looking awesome :beer:

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
I don't, but I know someone who does. Does a damn good job of it too, and his prices are reasonable. The only downside is you need to tell him EXACTLY what you want, because he does exactly what you tell him. He'll offer suggestions, but once you tell him what to do, that's what he'll do...this can be both good and bad. lol.

But he did all the brick work around my garage and bay window, and he bricked my parents house when it was built, and went back to build stacked stone entrances to the driveway this fall (they look phenomenal).

PM me if you want photo's and details.

Btw, house is looking awesome :beer:

I have a guy coming over on tues to give me a price and length of time. If he isnt too my liking i will deffinately be calling you, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread