Found an even bigger money pit

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Started building first week of June. Due to this i have been working by day on the house, then going back at night to work in the shop. I thought the cobra was a bad pit, this is a whole new world.

100_3159.jpg

100_3160.jpg

100_3161.jpg

100_3164.jpg

100_3166.jpg

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Its a two story house with almost full basement. It took about 18 months of my wife changing her mind and 4 completely different houses to end up with this one. We litterally drew it on a piece of paper and then JR (LookNGo) turned it into our blue prints. Master bed and bath are on the first floor so when im old and lazy i dont have to go upstairs. Main floor is 2250 Sq Ft and the upstairs is 1036 Sq Ft. Its way bigger than i planned, but rooms just kept growing and that made other rooms bigger because of shared walls. I hope to be in it in November. The basement will be a winter project.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
WOW Edison you have come a long way since I last seen it. I remember walking on the first floor trying to imagine the rooms and the garage layout.

Great work!:banana::banana:

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
How many guys do you have working on this with you? And at least a house is something that you pour money into and may get it back later. Not a bad investment, congrats on the new house.

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Yea, its in Stephens City VA. One exit past Winchester on I81. My house is 350ft. from my shop, now im gonna need a golf cart to get to work.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I will have to stop by next time when we are headed out to Moorefield WV. We go right past there!

Totsie7944

Established Member
Scott, what are you talking about? haha...House looks awesome man! Can't wait to see the final poics!

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
you should get a polaris razor s to get to work!

I would love too, but a friend is selling a battery golf cart for $300. If i can find a cheap razor ill buy it

Scott, what are you talking about? haha...House looks awesome man! Can't wait to see the final poics!

Ill get pics up tom after i take some more.

Users who are viewing this thread