Found an 03 .... Thoughts..

Coker

Established Member
So I found an 03 Silver with 9600mi on it he's asking $25,000 obo. Very Very clean and It Looks Virgin. I have been looking at the 03/04 and L's for awhile but either not enough cash or something else comes up. So I am thinking of getting this car but heres the problem. I am in the military I am getting deployed in later june for what they say will be a 12month (but I am sure will turn into longer) I have the Cash to get the car but I would only enjoy it for a few months then store it at my parents house in FL for the Time I am gone. But when I get back it would be paid for and I still have a nice Low miles Terminator. The question is Do you think I should wait tell I get back and just find one ( I am sure wont find one as low of miles) or just buy this one and Store the bitch for a min of a year.?

Thanks
Coker

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
So I found an 03 Silver with 9600mi on it he's asking $25,000 obo. Very Very clean and It Looks Virgin. I have been looking at the 03/04 and L's for awhile but either not enough cash or something else comes up. So I am thinking of getting this car but heres the problem. I am in the military I am getting deployed in later june for what they say will be a 12month (but I am sure will turn into longer) I have the Cash to get the car but I would only enjoy it for a few months then store it at my parents house in FL for the Time I am gone. But when I get back it would be paid for and I still have a nice Low miles Terminator. The question is Do you think I should wait tell I get back and just find one ( I am sure wont find one as low of miles) or just buy this one and Store the bitch for a min of a year.?

Thanks
Coker

Buy it now, and store it. The terminator prices are very low right now, due to winter. So you are getting a really good deal, as long as everything checks out with the car, I would say go for it.

P.S. God bless you, and thank you for your service.

Last edited:

svtmassa

Established Member
I just bought mine a few months ago and I am going on an 11 month deployment, my mom will drive it while I am gogin( not too often though) couldnt pass up the deal, while I am away I will buy some goodies!!!!

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
If you can get that car for around 24K then do it... Store the car and you will have her waiting for you with like 10K on the odometer!!!

Coker

Established Member
LTHL SVT: If I was to do this and store it how do you think I should store it? (BTW) it would be in either my parents Garage or one of dad's Warehouses. I would almost let dad drive it every so often but I don't know If I could trust him with a little power ( he gets in trouble with my old 20hp lawnmower LOL) So should I just say let mom start it once a week or drain everything and jack it up and leave it. I'am just trying to figure out if I buy it what would be best.
BTW no problem and I need all the God given blessing I can get. :rockon:

svtmassa: What service you in and where you going to. I'am Army At Bragg and I'am going to Baghdad.

Wishing4Cobra: Wrong Coast Buddy ;-)

Thanks Guys

Coker

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
You should jump on it. I have both a 99 L and a 03 silver Vert. Lovem both.
Now, if I only had more money......

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Buy it now, and store it. The terminator prices are very low right now, due to winter. So you are getting a really good deal, as long as everything checks out with the car, I would say go for it.

P.S. God bless you, and thank you for your service.

+65,000!!

Defiantely want to thank you for your service brother and be safe over there.

I would go ahead and get it now, that's a smokin' deal! I paid 27.5k for mine with 8k on it in September.

Do a search on here for storing tips. There should be several threads covering it giving good info. Definately put some Stabil in the gas tank, get a battery tender or either unhook the negative cable or take the battery completely out, use a quality cover etc. etc.

Coker

Established Member
Alright So I am going to go look at it again and take it for a test drive, If all is will I will I am guessing I will get it. But I will sure test the OBO part of the 25k and just see what I can get her down to hell you never know.
BTW I think the owner is deployed its at our post car lot.

Coker

tbizzle

Established Member
Alright So I am going to go look at it again and take it for a test drive, If all is will I will I am guessing I will get it. But I will sure test the OBO part of the 25k and just see what I can get her down to hell you never know.
BTW I think the owner is deployed its at our post car lot.

Coker

well good luck man. be safe over there!

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Great deal, there are low milage cobras popping up all over the place. I'd store it and drain the fluids, don't put it on jackstands (not good for the suspension), pull it onto boards or carpet, and let it sit. Goodluck, and post some pics if you get it!

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
dude.you got robbed

Markets are clearly diffirent in each state so to say he got robbed is a assumption and incorrect on your part because you were not there and have no idea what the details/mods on car were and going price in that region was at the time of sale.

strats03svt

GOT FAST?
Established Member
Good price

I think that buying one moded is a good choice if you would mod it anyway as long as there is documentation and dyno sheets.You will save alot of money.A stock car can be abused just as easy as a modded one.Just go off your gut instinct.BE SAFE and Thanks Good price though 24,000 evan better

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Markets are clearly diffirent in each state so to say he got robbed is a assumption and incorrect on your part because you were not there and have no idea what the details/mods on car were and going price in that region was at the time of sale.

+ 1....they are holding their values up here. Of course they are down for the winter but still pretty strong. Thats a great price....I sold one with 21,000 miles for more than that 2 months ago!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread