Found a purse in the parking lot the other day....

musclefan21

Established Member
I would have done the same thing or call the police to write a report about it (just to know that the purse is on safe hand)

you definetely did the right thing. $360 ain't gonna me you rich nor poor.

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
if you follow the proper venues and the police have nothing turn up, it is legally yours in time. So there you have it...those that wanna keep it would eventually get the chance, those that wanna turn it over and keep your integrity would also be good to go.

i still wouldn't keep it tho :beer:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I was at the liquor store about to pick myself up a pony keg of Bell's Two Hearted, when I saw a purse (wristlet actually) in the parking lot. I went in and gave it to the cashier without opening it first.

Turns out the purse had over $360 worth in cash in it. Now, personally I'd never be able to take the cash out and leave it there (couldn't live with the guilt), but honestly who loses a purse with that much money in it??? Turns out the cashier knew the girl and she was able to get it back. Ha, I think I should have got some free beer or something from the broad.

My question is, what would you have done? Opened the purse and found the cash and ditched the purse? Or turned it in?

Paul

I'm sure Wally was happy to get it back.

Users who are viewing this thread