Comes with predator tuner
Good shape all around

Asking 19,000
Not very far away....

Good deal? What should I offer? 18k?

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Provided its a clean accident free car it sounds like a great deal to me, anything lower is just a bonus.

Cory

Established Member
Ran a carfax. Great report. Never any damage reported. I called the owner, the guy sounded like a mature driver, and not a kid like me. HAHA.

ctubbs

Established Member
I'm glad your looking at a black one now! The only 2 cobras in town are white, i think a black one would be awesome. I wanted black when i was looking, but settled for white. The car your looking at now seems like a good deal! Good luck! Keep me posted!

Cory

Established Member
I'm glad your looking at a black one now! The only 2 cobras in town are white, i think a black one would be awesome. I wanted black when i was looking, but settled for white. The car your looking at now seems like a good deal! Good luck! Keep me posted!

I still want white, but this just seems like to good of a deal. My last couple Ta's have been black, so I was getting burned out on the color. Oh well. I'll let you know what happens.

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
Try getting an Oasis report as well, just get the VIn and call a local Ford service dept. Never can be too careful

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Sounds like a deal but carfax is not that accurate it could still have had some damage that was not reported so...

Cory

Established Member
I don't have any pics at this time...The car is out of town (not far though :) I would tell everyone where it is so you guys could find the pics, but I don't want someone to sweep it out from underneath me like has happend twice now. ;-)

It isn't advertised very well either, so that is probably why it isn't gone. I'll post pics up when I get it home:coolman:

Ford can run a report for you?

Cory

Established Member
Sounds like a deal but carfax is not that accurate it could still have had some damage that was not reported so...

True, I have been hearing that alot lately. But it is better than nothing. If I haden't got the 10 carfax reports last night, I would be bidding on a sonic blue on ebay with more miles than the odometer shows.

What is the average going rate for a shop to do compression tests, and a real good extensive look over?

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I'd respecfully[ not cause he's older but 'cause it's the right way to dicker] offer 17.5 [ thats less than 10% off, tell him that ] if you have the cash let him know and dicker from there. you should wind up @ 18-18.5. Even if he won't budge it's a good deal, assuming it's well maintained.

Users who are viewing this thread