Forza Motorsport 3 Fans come in!

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member

chuckstang

Established Member
I was loving Need for speed shift, but the physics of the cars once you start modding them is starting to piss me off, they all just become drift machines and the swaying back and forth is killing me, not to mention most mods you can not notice, I think its just sort of imaginery.

I wish you could combine the detail and graphics with the game play of FM3

I think I am going to wait till Christmas for this game that way I dont have to pay for it lol

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Don't even waste your money on NFS Shift.

Graphics are cool; physics are nonexistent and weird to the point of aggravating.

I'm seriously doubt Forza 3 is really going to leave too much on the table graphics-wise in total compared to everyone else.

Venimus03

Established Member
Looks like I might have to pick up an Xbox360 for this one. I have Forza 1 that I played a lot on regular xbox and that game was really good.

chuckstang

Established Member
Don't even waste your money on NFS Shift.

Graphics are cool; physics are nonexistent and weird to the point of aggravating.

I'm seriously doubt Forza 3 is really going to leave too much on the table graphics-wise in total compared to everyone else.

Have you even played it, I agree to a point, but other than the weird glitches in the game the cars actually handle quite realistic as far as breaking away and how certain cars under steer, over steer, than there is the snap over steer of the 911 rwd and so on.

I just find that once you start modding the cars, you loose all realism and they all start handling the same and while they do go faster around the track, it is just not as much fun.

But if you take a stock car and run it, its pretty fun, the game is amazing just for the attention to detail, graphics, sounds and ability to put you in the driver seat with an insane feeling of speed, you really feel every bump and bang and I find the game a ton of fun just lacking the depth and realism of Forza 3

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Yep, I have it pre-ordered as well. Too bad there is no staging or anything. Just 3 2 1 go. Oh well. Still cool to have drag-racing in it.

Also too bad that my damn Fanatec wheel won't be here till the end of November/beginning of December. Bah.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member

Haha, OMG that's badass!! The benchmark HSR drag strip goes up to 1/2 mile though. I wish it was a mile, but 1/2 mile is still cool.

That is awesome, is there a 1 mile strip available for another track? I used to do this on the long stretch at nordschlief, glad they put this in the game and it's the reason I'll be picking it up.

It'd be nice to have a 1 mile track so you could do a roll race when racing friends with fwd to rwd.

1hot281

Established Member
can't wait... but the 8-lane drag seems a little weird... Fast and Furious? and man are those lanes close together! id hate to be trying to manage traction, swinging the back end around 1/3 of the way down the track in a high horsepower RWD with not 1, but 2 cars withing a few feet of my "lane"...

Anyone who's driven the Veilside Supra's or the Hennessey Viper in Forza 2 with Traction Control OFF knows what i mean... no traction till the top of 3rd, unless you super baby pedal and short-shift before boost FTMFL... haha...

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I just saw the official car list from there website and there mustang selection hasn't changed at all with the exception of the 93. Their ford line is repetaetive as usual. ** yawn **

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
you can download all kinds of cars into FM3 "FORZA 3" the Terminator, various SN95's and S197's just give it a min once the game comes out, the dude at game stop said it's pretty sick and i pre-podered it. FM2 was a pretty sweet game for X-360 so why not. GT5 is gonna be just like GT3, GT4 "same game, same race tracks, with awesome moding ability"

Svt4ever22

Established Member
That is awesome, is there a 1 mile strip available for another track? I used to do this on the long stretch at nordschlief, glad they put this in the game and it's the reason I'll be picking it up.

It'd be nice to have a 1 mile track so you could do a roll race when racing friends with fwd to rwd.

Yeah, there is an actual drag strip too. 1/8,1/4,1/2 and a 1 mile. Only a few more days left!

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Can you trade xbox points for money in Forza? The drag racing is all I'd like to do so it'd be nice if I could buy and upgrade cars without having to actually go through the game.

Users who are viewing this thread