Forza 7 Players

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Let's get a group of guys together and play.

I play on XBOX One.

Gamertag: NANDERSON10

SirShaun

Established Member
Gamertag: SirShaun

I'll add you guys, if anything to see where you guys are at on the leaderboards. In Forza 6, we used to do a weekly hot lap competition, winner picks the stipulations, but someone was winning every week and folks lost interest I guess.

You guys do yourself a favor, turn all assists off, and use manual w/ clutch. Learn that way, so you are not handicapped. No lift shifts, and you can blip the throttle before downshifting to rev match.

08mojo

Established Member
Gamertag: SirShaun

I'll add you guys, if anything to see where you guys are at on the leaderboards. In Forza 6, we used to do a weekly hot lap competition, winner picks the stipulations, but someone was winning every week and folks lost interest I guess.

You guys do yourself a favor, turn all assists off, and use manual w/ clutch. Learn that way, so you are not handicapped. No lift shifts, and you can blip the throttle before downshifting to rev match.

I won one time, then the pros came out! It was still fun, but the times of the leader(s) were unreal.

I am in to play again, just remind me how to find/be added to the group. My username is dross313 (I think...).

Users who are viewing this thread