forza 4 demo

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I was at 90% and then the campus updated their firewall, which is currently blocking me from DLing anything on the Xbox, including information so I can view the leaderboards and auction house in FM3

They say they are working on it, but it still sucks. I just hope it's ready on Tuesday for when the actual game comes out and I can DL the DLC that comes with the LCE I pre-ordered.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Finally got it to download and oh man this game is going to be a blast.

The physics are sooooo nice. I put a Zonda Cinque in the wall on the first turn thanks to over correction. That car sounds sooooooooo nice, ESPECIALLY in the tunnel.

Also, I love the BOV sounds.

Ryan, what's your gamertag?

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Clearly everyone on a mustang forum? Be realistic, most people do not care.

Okay I accept that, but like I said, it is a car that has significance in the mustang world, and I'm sure there are people besides those on the forum who would like to see it. My point was it doesn't seem as if it would be a significant more work to simply include it. Granted that can be said for every other car that's not included. So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

runsonboost

Established Member
i got this earlier today and ran throught the cars, doing a few hot laps and some burnouts and donuts and what have you. i think i would have to play the games back to back to really notice the difference in graphics, but they are defintely better than fm3. as mentioned the physics are amazing on fm4, turning grip feels alot more realistic. also i like the sense of speed without the game blurring everything, which is magnified when you hit the brakes and on the in car view the driver is pushed forward. the sounds are quite good as well, loving the zonda and the ferrari 458. one of the other better things i think is the slower cars dont FEEL slow. the STi and Merc are the slowest on the demo, but they arent like in FM3 where it feels like they are bearly moving. it actually feels like they are GTFD.

Slowtsi

Slow car driver
Established Member
Okay I accept that, but like I said, it is a car that has significance in the mustang world, and I'm sure there are people besides those on the forum who would like to see it. My point was it doesn't seem as if it would be a significant more work to simply include it. Granted that can be said for every other car that's not included. So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I would love to see an 03-04 in the game don't get me wrong

Stevo151

Established Member
i was told that there will be a body kit and motor swap of the terminator for the 00 cobra r which is still pretty cool if you ask me

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
I still prefer taking cars around the track on GT5 better, but I like all the features and modding/tuning you'll be able to do on FM4, which is what has me excited to get it.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
If that is true, there is a good chance that the Terminator would be in, being that T10 would need a license for the body parts/shape.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
The engine swap and OEM body kit would be fine by me, it doesnt literally have to say "03/04 mustang terminator" Just look..sounds..and perform..like one.

Stevo151

Established Member
If that is true, there is a good chance that the Terminator would be in, being that T10 would need a license for the body parts/shape.
yeah thats what i thought :shrug:
The engine swap and OEM body kit would be fine by me, it doesnt literally have to say "03/04 mustang terminator" Just look..sounds..and perform..like one.
same here id be perfectly fine with just that :rockon:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
the car list is still kept pretty secret and if you read up they are releasing 10 cars every month its bound to end up in it eventually
car list + track list + DLC overview
the full list has been revealed for the better part of ~3 weeks now.

Clearly everyone on a mustang forum? Be realistic, most people do not care.
this. honestly, i would MUCH rather have either the '95R or a '96-'98 cobra rather than an '03/'04(or '01 for that matter). if i want a "terminator" in the game then i can basically build one with the saleen/'00R + upgrades. on the other hand though, there aren't any '95-'98 style mustangs, which are my favorite late model 'stang(tied with the '10+).

Ryan, what's your gamertag?
mine? Normally Random

derockgt

Established Member
Just checked out the list.was hoping for the viper acr-x but I guess you could make the acr into one

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Game will have oem body kits for a bunch of models, I'm hoping for a terminator kit as well as a zr-1 kit for the c4 grand sport. Would love an s204 kit for the sti and a z28 kit for the 02 ss, never been inlove with that hoodscoop haha

Users who are viewing this thread