forward facing tubular manifolds?

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
stock manifolds work great but you have to remove the oil cooler and relocate your oil filter and lose your ac...

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
Are you dead set on going single turbo? Why not twins?

Man I would never even consider losing the a/c, for a track car sure but not something I use on the street.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
The shop I use makes them but they need the car since every setup is differance and clearance is tight. They made mine around the A/C and MM K member.

AdamB18CYA

Established Member
The shop I use makes them but they need the car since every setup is differance and clearance is tight. They made mine around the A/C and MM K member.

What shop are you referring me to? And did you get a final labor total or could you ballpark how much it would be for just manifolds? Your car looks great BTW lol

Losing ac isn't a big deal for me considering when it was on the car and working for the past 2 years I never used it...I'd rather have a really clean engine bay then ac anyway.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
What shop are you referring me to? And did you get a final labor total or could you ballpark how much it would be for just manifolds? Your car looks great BTW lol

Losing ac isn't a big deal for me considering when it was on the car and working for the past 2 years I never used it...I'd rather have a really clean engine bay then ac anyway.

You can find the info for Street Lethal performance in the first link in my sig. Feel free to give them a call on pricing.

My engine bay looks clean even with the a/c.

Users who are viewing this thread