Forum skin

Sapperstang

Established Member
I normally keep the site on the white skin because the black is hard on the eyes. Just came on and it is on the black even though it is set for white. I understand they're working on the site today but will we still be able to change skins after the work is done? Thanks.

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
I'll work on the white skin tomorrow.

just wanted to get the black out of the way, since that's what most people use.

Scout238

Eaton Poweredddddd!!!
Established Member
are you going to put the "car" info spot back on under the user name? I thought that was good info...

Sapperstang

Established Member
Now there is not even an option for the white skin. Hopefully we will still have that option as I cannot see how anyone can stand to look at the black and white.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
no offense, but bright colors are usually harder on the eyes, Like White, that's why they offer yellow paper for people constantly writing on white paper. A lil relief from the brightness of a white moniter with a black background is the same idea.

crazyj0n

Established Member
no offense, but bright colors are usually harder on the eyes, Like White, that's why they offer yellow paper for people constantly writing on white paper. A lil relief from the brightness of a white moniter with a black background is the same idea.

+1567

Users who are viewing this thread