Forsale !!! 1000hp single turbo 98 cobra

longrodLX

Established Member
just fyi you would be better off parting it out.gonna be hard for ssomeone to come up with $45k cash since you cant get a loan for a car like this. Car is sick though. you should keep it

justav6

BRING IT<DONT SING IT
Established Member
that was my offer in the PM's. 25k cash. if not GL..

like i originally told you,you will never get the money you put in this cars or any other.

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
Thats fine ill keep waiting, dyno it and run it and if the proven numbers are still not enough then ill keep it. It ran mid 9's with much less then what ive put into it since last summer. I know where im at hopefully i can come up with the rest of the money to finish the car, and even put the car in autorama here in detroit come feb march.

justav6

BRING IT<DONT SING IT
Established Member
is this car even 25.5 cert?ive had my cars in the autorama for the past 5 years and i still cant get 30k( for the past year) for my cobra,and its RUNS mid eights with a mod turbo motor =(./

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
no i dont work on cars i tried on my last mustang and got frustrated i dont have the patience to work on them. And the car is only set up to run 8.50's i was going for a street car with mid 8's capablity

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
Thanks shane its been rough trying to get any offers and im not about to hand this car away for just anything. Can you help to put my new pictures and this link on motown muscle??? I dont have a membership there.

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
Thanks shane i read some of the comments to the post on motown the car is not 100% complete the one link to my car at VRE.com are last years pictures and last years setup the setup now isnt yet been running or even to dyno. As far as asking price i dont have one set at this point till i finish just trying to get interest and seeing if i can get offers. Thanks again for your help i'll try getting eric from VRE to update the pictures on his site. Jason

Users who are viewing this thread