Forsale !!! 1000hp single turbo 98 cobra

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
The car will be finished shortly and dynoed ill be sure to get pictures and videos of the experience. Also the car will be ready for the Detroit Autorama early march at the Cobo Hall if it doesnt sell before then. Jason

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
yea this car is directed to be streetable first and formost with sick power to beat just about anything on the street. The car ran mid 9's last year with a 76mm turbo last year and i upped the anty to a ST80 by borg warner which is about a 84mm and the motor is fully built when it was only stock with forged bottom when I ran the mid 9's

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
Most definitly it will be streetable that was my main goal is that it be streetable no matter what is done. Besides most turbo cars can be driving on the street with boost turned down. The interior is still in the car except no rear seat and it has a 12 point cage. This car is have show and half street and strip

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
Hey guys sorry i was on the road for the last month i started a new trucking job. If anyone is still interested the car is still for sale just make me some offers. Jason

Users who are viewing this thread