Forrest Fenn Treasure Found!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
A lot of u probably never heard of Forrest Fenn and his hidden treasure but the guy was 79 years old and thought he was gonna die of Cancer so he buried this treasure and wrote a Poem and a book that had clues to find it. Treasure was worth anywhere from $1-3 million and buried in an antique box.

He hid the treasure in hope of people getting out of their house and away from the idiot tube and explore nature. It certainly worked as there were thousands that took their vacation there with their families to search for it.

A few ppl have died over the years searching for it and the guy was even sued in court saying it was a fraud. The guy was an antique dealer and worth millions! He beat the cancer and is still alive today! Over 350,000 ppl searched for it for (10) years. Im disappointed it was found but hey good for the finder.

Last edited:

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I heard someone found it a few weeks ago! I heard of him a few years back and his hidden treasure. Always thought it was a really cool story and glad it beat cancer. Expedition Unknown even covered his story and went looking for it too. Did they ever say where it was found aside from Colorado?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I well remember the story when he announced his treasure finding plan. Pretty neat that someone FINALLY found it!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The guy is keeping quiet which seems strange to me. There was a woman that filed a lawsuit against the finder and Fenn im told stating that she had solved the case and that her information was stolen. Sounds like BS to me but the chic did file suit in court stating he cannot sell the found treasure.

It does sound fishy that the finder wants to remain anonymous tho.

Maybe he will decide to bury another Treasure. All the dude would have to do is take a few items from his collection and put them in another chest and bury it or should I say as Fenn wants people to say "Hid it" not bury it with clues to finding it. The guy was making $6-10 million per year as an antiques dealer.

A Chicago treasure hunter was on the trail of a hidden chest worth more than $1 million — but she says she was hacked and her ‘solve stolen’

I heard someone found it a few weeks ago! I heard of him a few years back and his hidden treasure. Always thought it was a really cool story and glad it beat cancer. Expedition Unknown even covered his story and went looking for it too. Did they ever say where it was found aside from Colorado?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BJCobra99

Established Member
I live in Wyoming and the guys who found it said the chest was empty and Fenn is dodging them now. They spent around 15 grand looking for it, and found it under some old stairs. Sounds like he made it all up. Either way, more lawsuits coming is what it sounds like will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread