Formula 1 2024

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Hamilton moved to Ferrari! I think this is an interesting move… FWIW I can’t stand the Sea U N T…

IMG_8077.jpeg
image.jpg

bird_dog0347

Established Member
I thought he was bat shit crazy when he left Mclaren and went to Merc but boy was I wrong.... that power unit overhaul was massive for them. This time though, it doesn't feel like it's going to work out for him the same way. I really liked him at Mclaren butI got so tired of his BS at Merc and I can't imagine it'll be better at Ferrari.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ferrari will have him in a better car on Day 1.

Lewis isn't a guy that can communicate changes that need to be made...so if they make the car, and he likes it, he'll do well. If it's sub par, it'll remain sub par.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Lewis isn't a guy that can communicate changes that need to be made...so if they make the car, and he likes it, he'll do well. If it's sub par, it'll remain sub par.
Their last constructors championship was 16 years ago. I feel like Ferrari is kinda coming around, perhaps they have really turned a corner. However they will probably still manage step on their own dicks in 24…

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Their last constructors championship was 16 years ago. I feel like Ferrari is kinda coming around, perhaps they have really turned a corner. However they will probably still manage step on their own dicks in 24…
I remember reading something in 2015 about Ferrari and F1 and it said. Ferrari can live without F1 but F1 can not live without Ferrari. Basically everyone in the world knows Ferrari only make cars to sell so they can go racing.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Yep, that's what made Schumacher make Ferrari so good back then. He knew the adjustments/changes needed to go fast.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I quit watching F1 when hamilton started in on that blm BS and complaining about how black people were treated. STFU you ******, you make more money per year than most people on the planet.
Will not watch as long as his privileged ass is in a seat.

Users who are viewing this thread