Former Vermont state trooper gets only 30 days for sex with 11 year old REPEATEDLY.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The point I was trying to make is that a 30+ yo cop ****ing an 11yo is woodchipper territory…

Idk if 3 year age gap… 15-18 qualifies as the same.

Again this is my opinion.

You can’t tell me dick bag cop didn’t know what he was doing.

I think you could argue the point with a kid fresh out of highschool.

I agree that the punishment should be harsher for the older person. One deserves severe punishment while the older one deserves death.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Too humane.

Don't care. I personally see a sort of existential dread in a minimalist execution. No drawn out proceeding or pageantry, just a quick verdict, drag you off to a room, bullet to the head and your twitching body tossed in a bin to get incinerated, all before you can even process what is happening.

Utterly dehumanizing on a billion levels, and in the case of executing monsters instead of some drawn out torture and display, your just reinforcing they are nothing but meaningless trash that need to be removed from society.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
It seems like society is getting more tolerant to this behavior. Once you accept homosexuality as "normal" the gates are opened. Now they are not pedophiles because they don't like that term they are "minor attracted people". They claim to be born that way just like the gay's.
This all has happened in past history usually at the end of their reign of prosperity. We are definitely heading towards dark times.

Our Cowboy Church preacher likes to say "God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve."

Users who are viewing this thread