Former KoRn member Brian Welch's testimony

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
And once again.....you, just like DaleM, have not proved a thing. Give me proof where Life Today is giving 100 to Africa and keeping the other 1100 from every donation. Or that they're being anything else but honest with the contributions.

Are you like most that skim posts are what?? Did you even read my last post? I said that I agree some organizations give more, some give less. And it's absolutely NOT restricted to just Christian organizations. Just look at Dale's post with contribution stats.

Yeah, I did, and I am pointing out that many charitable organizations in fact are money-making operations. I do not have Life Today's fianancial records in front of me, and you don't either, so how do you know that they are giving all their money to the kids in Africa? Did you follow the money you donated all the way to Africa? How do you know that the money that you put into the organization actually fed some kid?

Are you a forensic accountant with the organization's records in front of you? No, you don't, so you have no proof to back up your statement either except some person's word, which is worth nothing in today's society. Dale and I pointed out that charitable organizations are notorious for embezzling money, and are not known for their charity.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Oh boy...

If there was a better scam right now IT would have multiple tv stations dedicated to it.

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
:rockon::rockon::rockon:
Its funny to read the posts on this thread mocking this guy. Korn is my all time favorite band and Welch had a serious drug problem much like the other guys in Korn currently do. Welch recognized a problem in his life that was on the brink of killing him. And simply because he became a Christian and changed his life you guys mock him for it. A lot of you guys would make pathetic fathers because you can't distingush good from evil. Maybe he should have just stayed with the band and overdosed. Then at least 4 of you on this thread could trip over yourselves to start a thread about another Hollywood junkie that died.
+1000

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
re you a forensic accountant with the organization's records in front of you? No, you don't, so you have no proof to back up your statement either except some person's word, which is worth nothing in today's society. Dale and I pointed out that charitable organizations are notorious for embezzling money, and are not known for their charity.

He didn't make the claim so why does he have to prove anything?

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Yeah, I did, and I am pointing out that many charitable organizations in fact are money-making operations. I do not have Life Today's fianancial records in front of me, and you don't either, so how do you know that they are giving all their money to the kids in Africa? Did you follow the money you donated all the way to Africa? How do you know that the money that you put into the organization actually fed some kid?

Are you a forensic accountant with the organization's records in front of you? No, you don't, so you have no proof to back up your statement either except some person's word, which is worth nothing in today's society. Dale and I pointed out that charitable organizations are notorious for embezzling money, and are not known for their charity.

This very type of generalizing is the very thing that if a Christian would be doing it about Atheists/Atheist organizations you and everyone else would be flipping your lids saying you have no proof etc. etc.

I was just making a point that if you speak of a specific organization and say that they are dirty without factual basis, it's generalizing of which you would condemn yourself.

We will have to agree to disagree. Although as I've said before, I agree that organizations like this are not always squeaky clean. Neither are the non-Christian organizations.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
This very type of generalizing is the very thing that if a Christian would be doing it about Atheists/Atheist organizations you and everyone else would be flipping your lids saying you have no proof etc. etc.

I was just making a point that if you speak of a specific organization and say that they are dirty without factual basis, it's generalizing of which you would condemn yourself.

We will have to agree to disagree. Although as I've said before, I agree that organizations like this are not always squeaky clean. Neither are the non-Christian organizations.

Oh, I wasn't trying to say that only Christian organizations are known for this. For example, look at PETA. I'm too lazy to pull up info about them right now, but from what I remember, they actually euthanize more animals than any other group. Most organizations are corrupt, so I don't donate to any of them, except to my local volunteer fire department, and the ACS when I'm donating a car for a tax deduction.

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
thats awesome. i gotta admit that i'd have never seen that one coming!

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread