Forgestar F14 Super Deep Concave

c. love

Established Member
Im kind of looking into these. You can fit a 9.5 +25 in the rear however dont expect to get a wider than 255 tire on there or be super low (<dont see many mustangs that are)

Thalilbear02

Established Member
That's weird. I ran a 20x10 +41 front with a 20x11 +53 rear in a deep concave all around with no issues.

It's not the offset, it's the spokes, they dive in at such an angle due to being concave, they cause caliper clearance issues.

Snakenhorse

new svt poster
Established Member
That would just make it worse because they're larger than the stock calipers... Bigger calipers, less clearance.

Those F14s deep concaves are smokin hot! No way would them fit with spacers in the rear? I have stock GT brakes/calipers. Lets say 19x10, 19x10.5 or 19x11?

Thanks.

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Those F14s deep concaves are smokin hot! No way would them fit with spacers in the rear? I have stock GT brakes/calipers. Lets say 19x10, 19x10.5 or 19x11?

Thanks.

The offset that's required to clear the calipers would be so aggressive, it would make the fitment 'hella flush' which, I might have done years ago unfortunately, but god forbid is done on a mustang... So yes, you can make them work, but there are too many compromises to make it look right.

TRUST me, if there was a way, I would have done it already. I talk with the owner of Forgestar just about every single day.

Users who are viewing this thread