Forgestar F14 Super Deep Concave

Teej281

Established Member
Hey all! I searched and didn't find any posts about this, and I know there are a lot of F14 fans out here amongst us, so thought I would share! Forgestar just released their Super Deep barrels in 19's for the F14 line!

https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&saf...6e6c8241fc0fe8&bpcl=39967673&biw=1440&bih=748

There is nothing up on their page about it yet, but I linked you to the google search that I did. Thought many of you would enjoy knowing!

Cheers!
Teej

burke985

Established Member
Look freakin awesome but how heavy are they ? says lightweight And I think 9.5 would be too fat up front

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
These are pretty sick.

superdeepf141.jpg

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Bad ass wheels we will have them on the site as soon as they are ready to sell!

They've been ready to sell. It's been released since before SEMA. I'm not going to say where I work, because we're not a paid sponsor on this forum, but I've already sold several sets for my customers.

I'm definitely interested...:beer:

Already sold out of the first batch, second batch is available in the next upcoming weeks. Fitments are aggressive though. In order to get that concavity on the back, you need a low offset, which won't bode well for most Mustang guys. We're talking like in the low 30's all the way to negative offset numbers depending on the width chosen.

;-)

::EDIT::

Hey all! I searched and didn't find any posts about this, and I know there are a lot of F14 fans out here amongst us, so thought I would share! Forgestar just released their Super Deep barrels in 19's for the F14 line!

https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&saf...6e6c8241fc0fe8&bpcl=39967673&biw=1440&bih=748

There is nothing up on their page about it yet, but I linked you to the google search that I did. Thought many of you would enjoy knowing!

Cheers!
Teej

I like what listings pop up first in that google search, lol... Alright I've said too much :rolling:

Last edited:

Teej281

Established Member
Hopefully they come out with 18" barrels as I'm getting a set of these for my current car(2002 Mustang GT Convertible) in the spring/summer...I don't have a 2011+ yet, but I just read these forums for when I do get one and for when I coyote swap my car!

kaane

Established Member
Hmm... 19x11 +44 won't fit in the rear, but 19x12 +56 might.

What about 19x11 +44 in the front? Would look crazy :)

kingnut

Established Member
this is what sucks about high offsets. lower offsets create a little more weight but damn its nice to have more wheel options.

Users who are viewing this thread