Forgestar CF10s - Deep Concave

stangposse

Established Member
GLWS

If I was local I'd buy them without even having a car to put them on. They are sweet.

That car look sick with those wheels....perfect. Did you sell the car or something? If not, what wheels are you going with???

Bloo

Established Member
GLWS

If I was local I'd buy them without even having a car to put them on. They are sweet.

That car look sick with those wheels....perfect. Did you sell the car or something? If not, what wheels are you going with???

Still have the car, going to go with stock wheels for a bit and boost it.

can i ask where you purchased them? wish i was local

Howey Industries, Paul is awesome to deal with.

Bloo

Established Member
About to buy brand new rear tires so price will go up with those. Last weekend for this offer...

hollywub

Established Member
About to buy brand new rear tires so price will go up with those. Last weekend for this offer...

I was quoted $1850 shipped for the F14's in brushed titanium from Jurrian at modbargains.com new.

The tires you have are not worth anything if the rears need to be replaced and the fronts are 50%.

I would be interested at $1350 and I will pay for shipping if the tires are dismounted and they can be recylced. That is a really fair offer for used rims.

Let me know.

631-521-9100

Bloo

Established Member
I was quoted $1850 shipped for the F14's in brushed titanium from Jurrian at modbargains.com new.

The tires you have are not worth anything if the rears need to be replaced and the fronts are 50%.

I would be interested at $1350 and I will pay for shipping if the tires are dismounted and they can be recylced. That is a really fair offer for used rims.

Let me know.

631-521-9100

Lmao, i paid $2100+ for the rims alone + waited 10 weeks. These aren't F14's that you can get on any website now. Id rather use them as decoration than sell them at that low of a price. I don't know if you read the OP, but i said by no means do i need to sell them. I'm going to take them off the car this weekend and give it a couple more weeks to see if anyone wants them. If not, i'll buy new tires for them and enjoy them. I get compliments on them left & right.

Last edited:

hollywub

Established Member
Lmao, i paid $2100+ for the rims alone + waited 10 weeks. These aren't F14's that you can get on any website now. Id rather use them as decoration than sell them at that low of a price. I don't know if you read the OP, but i said by no means do i need to sell them. I'm going to take them off the car this weekend and give it a couple more weeks to see if anyone wants them. If not, i'll buy new tires for them and enjoy them. I get compliments on them left & right.

Ok. That's cool. I never saw used anything go for retail. But they are your rims...
Enjoy.

Bloo

Established Member
Ok. That's cool. I never saw used anything go for retail. But they are your rims...
Enjoy.

The front tires have plenty of life on them, so you won't need to replace them, just the rears. Not to mention the 10 week wait you will be saving from Forgestar. These wheels are MINT. If i cleaned them up and packaged them in the boxes i got from Forgestar, i highly doubt you would be able to tell they are used.

Maybe you should read the OP better. I mentioned no lowballers and no shipping...you did both. I've been offered $2,100 shipped for them, but i don't want to deal with shipping them.

Thanks for your interest.

-Ali

Users who are viewing this thread