Forgeline Wheels & Tires

Blake04

Established Member
I'm looking to sell the wheels of a car I just bought. They are 18" polished aluminum Forgeline wheels with good Michelin tires. My goal is to replace them with 18" FR-500 wheels.

NOW JUST WHEELS FOR SALE (No tires)
$750

Last edited:

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
image-3_zpsf6767ed3.gif

image-4_zpse2be2546.gif

image-1_zps6b952282.gif

image-3_zps101c1479.gif

image-2_zpsecde7627.gif

image-1_zpsafbc9e7f.gif

image_zps4866fe84.gif

Blake04

Established Member
They were on the car when I purchased it, but I believe they are 18x9 (Maybe 9 1/2) Forgeline RS. I have the center caps which are either brand new or at least look it. They polish up nicely as you can see from the pic at the bottom. The only flaws are shown in the pictures towards the middle of this thread. Concerning backspacing I'll need to pull one off to measure but you can see in the picture of them on the car that it's surely the correct offset and or back spacing. My car has Baer Pro + 14" brakes on the front and these wheels fit.

Last edited:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
I liked the wheels and considered them when you originally posted, but didn't like the center being open. Had I known they came with caps I may had made an offer on them. I say this only to suggested posting pics of center caps to help sell them.

Blake04

Established Member

New center caps as well. They came with the car and I've never installed them. Still in the box with the bubble wrap.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread