Fore Precision Works IRS Differential Cover Update

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Thats nice FORE. Holds it hold up to limiter launches with 600hp cars? Anyone test that yet??

If they would get this thing out and I could get one, I'd be happy to test it. Been waiting for this since March, but my differential is about ready to go back into my car shortly. Even then I'll still get it and put it in at a later date. Damn thing is sweet.

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I was told these were shipping at the end of the the week before last, been looking for the UPS man every day. What gives?

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
We do not charge anyone until they ship.

IMG_7489.jpg

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Both Fore Precision and Lethal Performance will be able to supply you. Let either of us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Matt

RedTwilight

Shinigami Akakage
Established Member
It looks even better in person! Wish I would have had the spare cash on hand to purchase one of these for the special show price that was being offered this past weekend at the American Stampede show!

viper82489

Established Member
waiting impatiently for the ups man to show up:cuss:

Edit: just came, I screamed like a little girl and did this dance :dancenana: when I saw it on the front porch. This thing is a work of art, its too bad that it gets buried in the irs where no one can see it. so with that being said i think im just gonna hang it on the wall :rolling:

Last edited:

foreprecision

Established Member
waiting impatiently for the ups man to show up:cuss:

Edit: just came, I screamed like a little girl and did this dance :dancenana: when I saw it on the front porch. This thing is a work of art, its too bad that it gets buried in the irs where no one can see it. so with that being said i think im just gonna hang it on the wall :rolling:

Glad we could add to the artwork on your wall :rolling:
Seriously--we are thrilled that you like the IRS cover
Michelle

Users who are viewing this thread