Fore Precision Fuel System Components -- E85

Entrenched

Established Member
fore

I have a complete fore fuel system hat to rails I purchased from Lethal. Can I swap it for the e85 versions and pay the extra for the upgrade. Let me know, thanks.

Mike

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
I have your hat for gt pumps, can I send it in and have it coated? if so how much?

Once the hats are glued up, there in no way to properly anodize the hat. Keep in mind that we have not seen any issues with the billet hat in ethanol.
Feel free to contact us on additional questions. Thanks.

I have a complete fore fuel system hat to rails I purchased from Lethal. Can I swap it for the e85 versions and pay the extra for the upgrade. Let me know, thanks.

Mike

Feel free to contact us concerning your questions. It is an additional $50 for the anodizing of the hat.

Thank you.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
love your product and eventually you guys will be getting some more business from me but this time i am going big and not staying with the dual hat. i have used your parts before on a 04 cobra and worked flawlessly and gave me a lot of room but not enough to run e85. this time around i am going for a modular fox build and am wanting 650-750 rwhp for a daily driver and a slight possibility i will go turbo and push out even more power. i want to be able to use the multi program function and have a e85 tune on standby for race day etc. i see that you keep saying it is not necessary to anodize you hat and i guess if it is not hurting anything then by all means. its too bad you cant the fuel hat after installing it because it is a beautiful piece.

Last edited:

StacyStangz

Established Member
Thank you for your support.
Let us know if you have any additional questions. ;)

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I got my old fore system sold and my new triple pump return setup and other supporting fore parts are on the way from Lethal. I cant wait to get the new hat hidden under the car! Atleast the f2 regulator is going to be visible. Now I just have to get my 2.3 sold and my 2.9 on the way for some new e85 numbers!

StacyStangz

Established Member
I got my old fore system sold and my new triple pump return setup and other supporting fore parts are on the way from Lethal. I cant wait to get the new hat hidden under the car! Atleast the f2 regulator is going to be visible. Now I just have to get my 2.3 sold and my 2.9 on the way for some new e85 numbers!

Sweet!
Glad it worked out and you are on your way to BIGGER PWR! :rockon:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread