Fore Precision Fuel System Components -- E85

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
:rockon:

'Welcome to 'The Distillery!'

IMG_1973.jpg

Fore is pleased to announce the Fore Precision Fuel Hat, Regulator, Fuel Filter, Y Blocks, and Fuel Rails compatible with running E-85.

If you are worried about running e-85, Fore offers an anodized Version of the Fuel Hat to help prevent corrosion.

IMG_0006.jpg

Fore Precision Works, LLC

Please let us know if you have any questions!
919-550-0700

ALL of our products are E-85 compatible!!!!

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
I'm running a full Fore fuel system and their products are the best!
don't hesitate to go with their products for your corn swap

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
question, i have a tripple gt pump hat with 2 gt pumps. i want to go return style and my hat has a return port. can i just change the pump attachment so i can run walboros?

StacyStangz

Established Member
question, i have a tripple gt pump hat with 2 gt pumps. i want to go return style and my hat has a return port. can i just change the pump attachment so i can run walboros?

Great question!
Its good that you bought the Triple Hat when you ordered. We sell a conversion kit for you that completely replaces the GT basket with a larger basket to run the Walbro GSS342 pumps. Part #0037-104 for $89.
The kit will include a GSS pump basket, walbro connectors, return tube, fittings, and three pre-filters to convert.

KEEP IN MIND, We have a regulator waiting for you as well.. ;)

Feel free to contact us for additional information - (919)550-0700

http://www.foreprecisionworks.com/SN95-mustang-fuel-hats.html

Last edited:

04spinbra

Established Member
I have a question! I have the Triple Fore' hat but it's the Billet look not the coated look, When switching to E85 how bad would it corrode? I already have the GT pumps installed!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
nice! I'll be selling my current fore fuel system to upgrade to a bigger fore fuel system here soon! Cant wait to see that triple pump return hat in person.

StacyStangz

Established Member
Great stuff Stacy! :thumbsup:

Thanks "Official E-85 Master/Moderator!" ;)

I have a question! I have the Triple Fore' hat but it's the Billet look not the coated look, When switching to E85 how bad would it corrode? I already have the GT pumps installed!

Honestly, I have not heard of anything corroding. If its even possible, you will see pumps go way before the hat. I recommend checking it often.

Any idea when you will have a hat for the 2011 GT?

We are working on the design, thanks for asking.
If you are looking for a fast solution - I have seen 2011 GTs, such as JPC's 5.0, running our 05-10 fuel hat with an older tank. Sounds like the 05-10 bolts directly into the 2011.

nice! I'll be selling my current fore fuel system to upgrade to a bigger fore fuel system here soon! Cant wait to see that triple pump return hat in person.

Let us know if you have any questions! :rockon:

Last edited:

04spinbra

Established Member

Thanks "Official E-85 Master/Moderator!" ;)

Honestly, I have not heard of anything corroding. If its even possible, you will see pumps go way before the hat. I recommend checking it often.

We are working on the design, thanks for asking.
If you are looking for a fast solution - I have seen 2011 GTs, such as JPC's 5.0, running our 05-10 fuel hat with an older tank. Sounds like the 05-10 bolts directly into the 2011.

Let us know if you have any questions! :rockon:

Thanks!!:rockon:

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I had a couple of questions when I was installing my Fore fuel system. I called and had to leave a voice mail. I thought "great I wonder when of if anyone is going to call me back". Then I got my call returned in less than 10 minutes. I talked to a young gentleman who was very nice and helpful. That's great customer service in my book!

Ray

StacyStangz

Established Member
I had a couple of questions when I was installing my Fore fuel system. I called and had to leave a voice mail. I thought "great I wonder when of if anyone is going to call me back". Then I got my call returned in less than 10 minutes. I talked to a young gentleman who was very nice and helpful. That's great customer service in my book!
Ray

Thank you for your support Ray! :rockon:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Same here Ray.

I have talked to Justin, Michelle, and Stacy many times on the phone and I have to truly say the are one of the best companies I have ever dealt with!

I recommend everyone who asks me about fuel sytems to them. :thumbsup:

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
i`m seriously considering converting my cobra also

i got a set of FORE rails & FORE twin pump hat will i have to get E-85 version of these parts ? & what about new lines ?

StacyStangz

Established Member
i`m seriously considering converting my cobra also
i got a set of FORE rails & FORE twin pump hat will i have to get E-85 version of these parts ? & what about new lines ?

Feel free to give us a call.
We recommend our anodized version of the hat but we have not seen any issues with running the non-anodized hats in E-85. If you have already upgraded your lines and wires, you should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread