Fords website is updated

bumplime

Established Member
You can now log on and build your car and see what the color combos look like. Not sure if its been posted or not.

race red/ grabber stripes looks nice
Sterling Silver/ red or blue stripes also looks nice.Only color available in all three stripe colors.
White is avail with black stripes(not shown as an option) also available with red or grabber.
Deep Impact Blue with red looks nice as well.

Personally I didnt like the Ignot as much as I thought I would. Black is never an option for me.

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
I just checked it out and you can't select black paint with flat black stripes like you can in the order guide. :/

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member
They updated and fixed the "missing hood stripe" issue but now when you select glass roof it keeps the roof stripes on. You still have to select "black seat inserts" to get black stripes. Ford is killing me, I could do a better job of designing the "build and price" program just by googling shit. :nonono:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I just checked it out and you can't select black paint with flat black stripes like you can in the order guide. :/

yes you can, select black paint, go to interior, select black stripe seats a pop up will ask to make changes to stripes from white to black, hit ok. Top tab go back to exterior and see black car with flat black stripes

Users who are viewing this thread