Fords at Englishtown

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
well this is just a suggestion, the fords at e-town is comming up in oct
so should we get together and go for a road trip:)
this will be on October 17, 18 and 19, maybe if we all cant head down on the friday we could head down on sat morning
i would love to go and i think it would be cool to caravan down so lets hear what you guys think
by figuring out now we can make a much better plan on this

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Mike,

I will most likely go. I will give you a definate awnser in 1 week. I would like to leave friday night if I/we go. I have all day friday off. I am scheduled to work on that Sunday, but I can get it off.

Are you definately going? Have you driven down there previously? I wonder what the driving time will be.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
i havent been down to jersy in years
but i hear that the traffic in conn is a royal pain in the ass
depending on what time we leave here we can get through it quick, but its all in the timing,call my cell and we can set something up
do you plan on running the track on friday or just getting down there and then running sat and sunday?

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Are you taking I95>??? I usually take 95 get of at 287(first exit in NY) and take the exit for the parkway and take the parkway to the GW. No traffic going that way for me. :) See you guys there, or if ya wanna meet and cruise down together let me know. I haven't decided what I should bring yet though. Hmmm. -Mat-

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
matt if we all figure out what day we are going down i think it would be cool to crusie down together
we still got time to plan but mike and i will post in here on what we are going to do as we might go down on the friday

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I was thinking about going down early friday too. Mike, is there anyway you could get out early?

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
what is early to you? early to me is like 430 wiitch will put us down there about 8 or 9
i know i can get friday off

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I have all day off on friday. We could leave at any time. I would like to get down there and possibly race on Friday.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
well friday it is then
but when do the gates open as i think its a street night type of thing
but anywho lets get thid figured out now that way we can get rooms down there that are close
you get your stuff? call me and let me know if we are on for this weekend

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I'm going to call them. They said they should have it and shipped out to me by friday. I probably won't see it until the middle of next week.

I'm going to give them a call tomorrow to confirm everything.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Hey guys i'm aso going to E-town for the event.I live in Ct and could meet up on your ay down like F150 said the GS parkway is your best bet from 287/I95 should take only 1hr 45 min from my area so add that to you driving time from RI.

I am also a part of EastCoastStangs.com we will be all setup over at E-town so stop by during the day to meet some of the guys...I will be racing that weekend.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
thanks blwn03 for the offer
if all goes well yes i will be hedding down and i will let you know as the date gets closer
where abouts do you live? if it goes as planned do you want to meet up and wer could all crusie down together?

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
I live off exit 54 on I95......I would definately do the cruise down together thing if you guys would like.....Sorry for replying so late also!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
well Oct is just aruond the corner, perhaps we should see who is going and who is not and if any of us want to cruise together down there
save your pennys boys and girls i dont think its going to be cheap:-D

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Mike,

I will let you know something in about a week. My shit still isn't here. but hopefully it will be by the end of this week. Providing everything goes ok I should be there.

What costs other than food/gas/hotel/enterance do we have? I can't imagine a hotel in NJ costing an arm and a leg.

Users who are viewing this thread