Ford vs. Chevy Shootout May 1 at Ennis, TX

treyh

Established Member
I'll be there. Dont know how good im gonna do since all i have is cai and full exhaust. If anyones going down I-35 let me know and we can roll together.

AlexD13

Cop Magnet
Established Member
I'll be there. Dont know how good im gonna do since all i have is cai and full exhaust. If anyones going down I-35 let me know and we can roll together.

im in waco and ill be heading up 35 to get there. maybe we can get or attach onto a larger cruise??

does anyone want to setup a cruise that just builds as it moves north ward? im talking to you H-Town guys!

SVTGABE

Established Member
Yeah i'm down. Im trailering mine though so ill be the slow one. Im pretty sure 02red is down too.

SVTGABE

Established Member
Im thinking sometime@1-130. I gotta wait for some people to get off of work. Who else is going??

treyh

Established Member
I dont want to look like a poser but i think im going to trailor mine so my friends and i can all ride together. And its going to be on slicks.

MR-BOLT

"TQ DEMON"
Established Member
Hows it going hillman, have not seen your "L" before, are you going to be attending? :coolman:
John

hillman

Established Member
Hows it going hillman, have not seen your "L" before, are you going to be attending? :coolman:
John
i dont get to drive too often because i use the bus to get to campus so its parked in a garage all the time. but if you see me, youll know its me because i have to make up for never getting to drive it :burnout: lol. im going to attempt to make it out there. im a little hesitant about it because ive never been to a track before...

AlexD13

Cop Magnet
Established Member
heres what im thinking, since we all live at different stops off of I35, should we setup a call list for whoever is leading the cruise for you all houston (and more southern) parts of texas?

i invisioned this huge lightning cruise, building from houston, gaining in trucks on its way north to ennis. grabbing lightnings from san antonio, austin, waco, college station, etc and just making this mile long cruise.

anyone care to help organize such a fiasco or should we just drive there and meet up?

REDBLITZ

Established Member
It would add some time going that way for the B/CS and Houston guys, but I'm down. If you wanna get it together, let us know and we can meet in Waco.

Users who are viewing this thread