Ford vs. Chevy Shootout May 1 at Ennis, TX

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
Long story but there was a clone L that ran a N/A extended cab Silverado with some mods, they are both here locally in Dallas, TX

Well the "Lightning" got owned and the Silverado went on a forum telling everyone about his "Lightning" kill

Well it started a few threads including this one, typical Silverado responses "lets talk about how much ours costs compared to yalls, if we had 10grand extra to spend blah blah blah"

Who lost to this guy? - TALON Club - Texas Area Lightning Owners North - Forums

So May 1st at Ennis were having a Ford vs Chevy Shootout

Gates open at 6pm

yea maybe but youll still get outran by my 5.3l

or should i just own you on motor....you decide, which one will be more embarrasing.

ill tell you what, at the meet when your over there drooling over my truck you look under the hood if you can find my nitrous system for 500 bucks ill give it to you my system cost over 2 grand i didnt throw a nozzle on it just to outrun lightnings i can do that just fine on motor. . . . . . . . .

tell ya what 100 bucks says i own you on motor only, ill even leave the nitrous tune on

tistan

Established Member
Damn I wish I lived in Texas. I used to never run chevy trucks because it was a waist of time and gas, but after that thread on ls1truck.com I figure ever chevy with an exhaust is fair game now.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i think i'm gonna make the drive from lubbock with the snake and come out to play, i'll give you a call later this week mike
thanks for the info

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
Yeah he's gonna try to have the truck ready.

Glad some of the Houston boys are gonna make the trip, should be a lot of fun

Were going to make this an anual event so if you cant make it there will be another time to put the hurting on some Chebys

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I'll be there too. Me and my buddy Vic. He's taking his SS Silverado, he loves L's and isn't oblivious like some of those guys. Another buddy in Lake Worth might go in his 11 sec SS (I believe it's currently the fastest in TX, but I may be wrong).......see, I've got respect for that....why can't they do the same for us?

See you guys in May. :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread