Ford Upper Body Exoskeletal Technology - Video

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It won't be long before a robot is doing everything.
39229c921779a6048814080de0438036.gif

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
So what exactly does it do for the wearer? There's no explanation in the video.

Usually they decrease fatigue and make any sort of physical exertion easier. It is supporting your whole entire upper body so while you are still exerting energy, it is relieving it from your core most likely, like your shoulders, neck, and back.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Usually they decrease fatigue and make any sort of physical exertion easier. It is supporting your whole entire upper body so while you are still exerting energy, it is relieving it from your core most likely, like your shoulders, neck, and back.

I wonder how much of this if not all is from DARPA research.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I just want to drink beer and play with my old cars. And everyone else is over here trying to make us all robots.

Imagine getting drunk at the bar and hitting "Home" on your exo-skeleton and it walks your drunk self home for you.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
So what exactly does it do for the wearer? There's no explanation in the video.

Turns them into a fatass, god help you have to work all day on your feet anymore. It’s a wonder we were all born, what with all those folks at the turn of the century just dropping dead left and right from manual labor.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Turns them into a fatass, god help you have to work all day on your feet anymore. It’s a wonder we were all born, what with all those folks at the turn of the century just dropping dead left and right from manual labor.

I was thinking along the same lines. It's going to turn them into weaklings, after not using their own muscles.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I was thinking along the same lines. It's going to turn them into weaklings, after not using their own muscles.

Just in time for the Millennial workforce to take over! I think we are looking past Ford's strategy here. We're living in 2017 while they are in 2037 haha.

Users who are viewing this thread