Ford SVT F-150 Raptor Takes on The Nurburgring

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-ford-svt-f-150-raptor-takes-nurburgring.html

In an attempt to have more fun than possibly any one person should be allowed to have, Rally-Driver Tanner Foust piloted Ford SVT F-150 Raptor around The Nurburgring in Germany. He was nice enough to video the experience and share it with us. Check it out:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BuwcMyVNjt0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I was watching a random ring video once and saw a black Raptor on the track.

flS/R

Established Member
that was funny to see that thing all over the berms. Most any other vehicle would be in trouble if they did that. 'merica, heck yeah!!

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Thats awesome! Are there any other videos?

Tanner is a cool guy. Always up for doing dumb shit and something different.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
If the full video ever makes it, please post it up!!!

I was watching a random ring video once and saw a black Raptor on the track.

And if it's the same one I am thinking, it was a crash video from when a civic or something went a little to fast on the turn.

Last edited:

paynecasey

Established Member
He said "took a Raptor." I thought a long time ago. (Last May) he said he took "his Raptor."

Or at least that's what I thought what he said at the Key West FL Focus ST behind the scenes.

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
I have driven my cobra around the nurburgring, and let me tell you if I saw a raptor going around the track I would probably poop my pants. I bet the Germans were moving out of Tanner's way out there. I'm surprised he didn't go through the grass. I can't wait for summer, I will definitely be at the ring testing out my brembos and coilovers.

Users who are viewing this thread