Ford Rally Team X-Games Practice

MattFarah

Established Member
On wednesday, we took a little trip down to Brian Deegan's Metal Mulisha compound in Temecula, CA to check out the Ford Rally Team preparing for this weekend's X-Games competition. We spoke with Ken Block, Tanner Foust, and Brian Deegan and got a little video of them hustling their Fiesta Rally cars around Deegan's custom race track, right in his backyard.

Enjoy!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYKS1ItzNz0"]YouTube- Tanner Foust, Ken Block, Brian Deegan - X-Games Practice[/nomedia]

wjk

Established Member
Why is the Fiesta such an ugly car? I personally think the STIs and EVOs look much better.. I think Ford could of made a better looking car...

Wabish

Established Member
Have you guys seen the Ken Block/Ford Fiesta commercial that's been coming on during the X Games?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYkaFWESDic"]YouTube- Rock it Like Block commercial.wmv[/nomedia]

I really like how the Fiesta looks.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Why is the Fiesta such an ugly car? I personally think the STIs and EVOs look much better.. I think Ford could of made a better looking car...

Looked at one the other day and I got to say for that car segment they pretty much blow everything out of the water. I've been around in the Fit and Versa and the Fiesta is so much nicer and better looking; it just stands out way more. It's not a car I would own unless it was just a dd but they look great and the rally version is just plain sick! I would sport one with the widebody kit and turbo w/ AWD any day.

I think you're in the minority on this one cause it's the best selling car in Europe and it's gonna be a huge seller in the states too.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Yes it does but the cost to get the car to that point is not worth it IMO. But the video is sweet wish I had a back yard like that.

Krwy

Established Member
I dropped of the Metal Mulisha display Fiesta for X-Games this Thursday. It was all done up with MM vinyl graphics. I drive them all the time. They are fun little cars.

Users who are viewing this thread