Ford Racing's 2010 GT500

SVThopeful

SVT Poster
Established Member
Ford Racing's 2010 GT500 Pictures

Two quick pictures of Ford Racing's GT500. I'll get better ones when I can spend more time with the car.

Right now it's still stock.

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
Hey thats my car!

But newer, I'm a lil jealous. Always tough to see your car no longer the new kid on the block.

I love Fords color combo choice!

Still unsure if I like this style or mine better.

chuckstang

Established Member
hmm, as much as I hate that huge rear plastic valance. I like that rear 3/4 shot alot. The hips look great and the rear end above the plate looks great, just below the plate line is a disaster.

Blaine

Established Member
Still not sold on the new look. A lowering would be the first thing I would do, that is ALOT of gap above the wheels.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I like that body style WAAAAAYYYYYY more than the current one. I could see one of those in my future....not near future, but future :rockon:

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
I like that body style WAAAAAYYYYYY more than the current one. I could see one of those in my future....not near future, but future :rockon:

:lol: Yeah its WAAAAAAAYYYYY different than the current GT500. lol
thought you hated the whole S197 style.:p Does look good though, jump on in.:beer:

By chance are those the 18s instead of the 19s? They look rather puny.....

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
:lol: Yeah its WAAAAAAAYYYYY different than the current GT500. lol
thought you hated the whole S197 style.:p Does look good though, jump on in.:beer:

By chance are those the 18s instead of the 19s? They look rather puny.....

"Hate" is such a strong word. HA. The current body style just never grew on me....any of the models. I just like the lines better on this one. Everything but that god awful huge plastic rear. It just flows so much better than the current one IMO and looks much more aggressive.

Last edited:

Fastboy

Established Member
I will say I like it and I know not every car is perfect. Tinted windows on that black would make it even look better. I would be curious to see what difference the 07-09 GT 500 Versus 10 Gt 500 in track numbers.

Thanks

Spitfire_GT

Back in the saddle
Established Member
That first shot makes it look like an overgrown G35. Not sad about getting into an '09 here.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
I will own one just like it someday. Man every time i see another picture they look better.

sveetgt500

Established Member
I think Ford screwed with us with the cars that were at the shows. They were all ALOT lower than that car, which is probably more like production.

Fastboy

Established Member
My only complaint is the plastic part below plate. A lower kit can fix the stance. I am curious whats the difference in weight from 09 model to 10 model?

Thanks

KILRSVT

Established Member
i am not to in the rear tail lights man there just ugly, i do like the front end though. i rather i have the previos shelby

Users who are viewing this thread