Ford Racing M55 Catback. FRPP M55s

Demonio

Established Member
One of those "pm me an offer". I sent him a PM asking how much he was asking picked up right after he posted the ad and he never responded. Lots of people wanting to buy but he wants to play games.
Oh one of those sellers then. What a shame. Never heard one of these in person but on vid they sound deep

Real2000CobraR

Powerstroke God
Established Member
Same here....:shrug:

No reason people can't put a high price on it just to give people the option to buy it. If people don't like the price, then accept offers. I thought you weren't suppose to sell stuff for friends on here and you were suppose to list a price anyways. Just creates issues.

Primera_Espada

Established Member
No reason people can't put a high price on it just to give people the option to buy it. If people don't like the price, then accept offers. I thought you weren't suppose to sell stuff for friends on here and you were suppose to list a price anyways. Just creates issues.

So if I were to sell mine for $1500, would anyone buy it? Lol :D

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
I sold my m55 for 850 last year came with my cobra when I bought it. car had magnaflow on it guy said it was to loud..

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
what's so special about the exhaust? i've heard of it but dont know why it's special. How could it be any louder than an lm1 or borla atak those things are crazy loud on an or/x car.

With the same mid pipe M55 towers SLP LM1

Last edited:

NateV8

Established Member
Sorry guys I haven't been ignoring anyone. I stopped getting email notifications for this thread so I thought there was no new replies.

I talked to my buddy, sorry guys he won't sell the catback for $550. Look a couple posts up he just sold one for $850. Since people are bitching about there not being a price then I'll say $1400. If you want it then PM me an offer. You will not find another one of these.

NateV8

Established Member
And yes btw, no catback even comes close to this one. This is 2x louder than Stingers. It sounded like a Nascar when I had it on my car with Longtubes and O/R X.

Primera_Espada

Established Member
Sorry guys I haven't been ignoring anyone. I stopped getting email notifications for this thread so I thought there was no new replies.

I talked to my buddy, sorry guys he won't sell the catback for $550. Look a couple posts up he just sold one for $850. Since people are bitching about there not being a price then I'll say $1400. If you want it then PM me an offer. You will not find another one of these.

If you get $1400 for it, I might consider selling mine, lol.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
You people that responded in this thread set the price LOL and you don't even realize it, its like when you get pulled over and admit to the cop you were speeding one mile an hour over you just admitted your guilt. They pop up from time to time some pics to show condition would be great I have two of these cat backs myself and hands down they are the loudest. some condition pics will help the sell. $1400 not so sure but well see

ctgreddy

Established Member
How the hell is this louder than an lm1? that is just one piece of pipe wider than the other pipes and they call it a muffler. Does this m55 have something inside that actually makes it louder? lol

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
How the hell is this louder than an lm1? that is just one piece of pipe wider than the other pipes and they call it a muffler. Does this m55 have something inside that actually makes it louder? lol

actually lm1 is a resonator

Users who are viewing this thread