Ford Racing M55 Catback. FRPP M55s

NateV8

Established Member
Anyone interested in an M55 catback?

They stopped selling these in like 2007. These will possibly be for sale, my buddy had them on his car and kept them when he sold the car because he planned on getting another Cobra. Well he's buying my Cobra which has a solid axle on it and can't use these.

This is the Ford catback with 2.5" pipes in front of the "mufflers" and 3" tailpipes. The loudest exhaust you can get for Cobras.

Come with 4" rolled chrome tips.

EDIT:

Anyone that is interested in the catback, please just contact my buddy who is selling it.

His number is 412-475-3178 and his name is John. He will send pics of it.

Thanks

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
You sir have gold. You put a price on it and someone will buy it. Who wants to see a 2k catback? Good luck with getting rich wish I could buy them

And if your buddy is smart he will have a exhaust made off the m55 mufflers and have a 1 off bad ass sra catback that everyone would want

Last edited:

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
I have never actually seen one for sale! Lots of folks want one, but can't find one. I'm interested too, lemme know a price

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
You could truly put any price on this that you want and someone will buy it, be prepared though because when you post this listing up for real you will have a flood of pm's and responses wanting to buy it. I definitely like the idea of having an exhaust shop build a nice 3" catback for the solid rear using those mufflers.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Sold mine a few years back for $550, and it was in pretty nice shape. Put it on eBay and watch the frenzy begin...

Last edited:

RSA-Mustang

Established Member
I have paypal ready!!!! pm sent with contact info..... Amazing exhaust, look up proof of actual catback on youtube. I have watched NATESVT videos plenty of times wanting this catback, Now let's work a deal and I get the exact catback I have been wanting for the past month :banana:

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
You could potentially make some money off this!
You could have a shop bend some others just like it, and sell them and make money off a few rather than one. And make a lot of people happy too :D

ctgreddy

Established Member
what's so special about the exhaust? i've heard of it but dont know why it's special. How could it be any louder than an lm1 or borla atak those things are crazy loud on an or/x car.

Primera_Espada

Established Member
I bought the FRPP M55 catback awhile ago and installed them on my 02 GT. I only used the mufflers and kept the tail pipes in the attic. I had to do some custom wielding to get them on but it was well worth it, I love them.

Users who are viewing this thread