Ford Performance Trucks Magazine On-Sale Now- September 6, 2006

Mike_Galimi

Established Member
The latest issue of Ford Performance Trucks is on newsstands. Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine released the Fall 2006 issue of the highly popular truck-performance magazine today.

Thanks to you, the readers, we are hard at work on a third and fourth issue of Ford Performance Trucks, to be available later this year—bringing the total number of issues to four in 2006 and we will be running a quarterly schedule in 2007.

The Fall 2006 magazine is jammed packed with technical and feature stories on Lightnings of all Generations, Power Stroke trucks, F-150s, and other truck features.

Sneak Peak of the Fall 2006 issue-
Whipple Supercharger upgrade for Lightnings
ProCharger P1SC install on F-150
Accufab elbow for Power Stroke trucks
LFP Back to Basics bolt-on bonanza
Old School F-150 tech
Late Model F-150 bolt-ons
World Ford Challenge 9 Race Coverage
and some of the coolest street Lightnings and F-150s that run around the streets.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
I got the first and I'm going to the book store to pick up the second. Keep them coming guys. I remember when I first saw that magazine I was lik "wtf, when did this come out?"

Mike_Galimi

Established Member
The first issue of the magazine debuted September of last year. The Fall 2006 issue is the third issue to date, second one we have released in 2006. We have two more slated for this year and it is available at newsstands where Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords is sold—it is a spinoff of the magazine.

Thanks for reading!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Got mine yesterday. Interesting how they changed the title of the magazine. And I know one of the guys featured in this one too, cool.

FastazzL

Hot Potato Handler
Established Member
Is there any way to order back issues of the mag? My truck was in the Spring one this year and I one got 1 copy of it and would like some more.

AJ

Users who are viewing this thread