ford loses 369 MILLION $ lawsuit

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
a few years ago i heard someone rolled a nsx on a freeway offramp. i wonder how much money he was given for his misfortune? :bash: :bash:

ill im trying to say no matter how safe you build them, no matter how low the center of gravity is, or how wide there tires are, someone can roll a vehicle. the car/truck is a convienence nothing more nothing less. if you dont like this convienence, walk. :idea:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I felt VERY safe in my 01 Explorer... and didn't have any worries about rolling it or anything else..

only reason I got rid of it was higher mileage(65K) ok, the wife wanted a new vehicle..

LittleSalfromSH

Established Member
it would be worth it to try and flip a new lexus truck (the thin tall one) and hope for some minor injuries and sue, then ditch the pos and buy a real suv

oldmodman

Established Member
Ford has lost trials before. A few years ago they lost a record verdict and on appeal it was lowered by 99.85%
And here in Los Angeles there is an ad on a radion station for an attorney. He claims to have won a judgement against Ford for 38 million. What they don't tell you is the verdict was Thrown Out on appeal. The news only reports the big sexy loss. Never the final, true, judgement on appeal.

darkcrayz

Established Member
"Although the offer makes a great sound bite, it doesn't change the facts: The Explorer meets or exceeds all Federal safety standards. There is no defect with the Explorer," spokeswoman Kathleen Vokes said.

yet they awarded this lady 396, wow. Obviously this lady doesnt know wtf she is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread