Ford Hot Hatches at SEMA

EditorTurner

Established Member
0 Ford Hot Hatches at SEMA Featured.jpg
In Heat
Ford is invading Las Vegas with six even hotter ST hatchbacks
By Steve Turner
Photos courtesy of Ford Motor Company

If you are in the automotive aftermarket, Las Vegas is the place to be next week. It hosts the annual confab of modifying cars known as The SEMA Show. For many years, Ford has held center stage with a giant display and a host of project vehicles, and the 2015 show is shaping up to be something else. So far the company has teased its Edge, Explorer, F-150, and Mustang projects, and today it released details on its hot-rodded hatches.
Continue reading →

Snake Plissken

Established Member
I like the CJ Pony parts car, not a big fan of the wheels though. That Rally Innovations is rather aggressive, but I guess that's the point of it. At my age I don't think I'd want to rock that as a DD.

Looking forward to plenty more Ford pics at this years SEMA show on SVTP.

One of my planed future mods for my new '16 ST will be some fender flares (painted to match.) I think these small cars look better with wider tires.

It's taken some time, but I think I'm starting to accept the fact the Focus is a four door car now and it doesn't look half bad. This is after driving a two door hatch Focus for the past ten years. Plus, at my age you grew-up with the thought that a four door car was a 'family' or 'grocery getter' car not a sports or hot rod.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread