Ford GT350 on ORDER!

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Interesting . It seems 80% or more of the people placing orders are going with Avalanche. It seemed to be hit or miss at first and now the flood gates are open on it.

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
Interesting . It seems 80% or more of the people placing orders are going with Avalanche. It seemed to be hit or miss at first and now the flood gates are open on it.

Where are you finding this information? I'd love to see the breakdown. That's the color I was planning to order, but if 80% of the cars are being ordered that way I might have to reconsider.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Good luck with a supercharger. Looking at the pistons,8200 RPM, and 12.5:1 CR, I would be scared shitless to add boost. I will be intrigued to see if the supercharger unit itself can handle that much RPM before heat soak becomes a major issue

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Where are you finding this information? I'd love to see the breakdown. That's the color I was planning to order, but if 80% of the cars are being ordered that way I might have to reconsider.
Mustang6g has a thread going about who placed orders. All but like 1-2 were for Avalanche. Even a majority of people on here are going with it from past posts. It is a sick color.

I was planning on waiting until next spring for the rush to die down but might wait to see if they introduce a Silver color for '17 like the CGI reveal car.

I'm glad Lethal is getting an early car though. I m really interested in seeing what this car will do with a full exhaust and tune more so than the blower.

Last edited:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Ordered white GT350R, no stripes, black roof, tech pack.

I suspect white with blue stripes will be the most ordered combo.

03VertGT

GT350 Incoming
Established Member
I'm glad Lethal is getting an early car though. I m really interested in seeing what this car will do with a full exhaust and tune more so than the blower.

Yup, and the good news for me is Lethal isn't too far away!

hunterp

Established Member
Thinking either white with black stripes, avalanche with black stripes or magnetic with black stripes for me with the tech pack. Now I just need to find a dealer willing to sell at MSRP :) That could take some time...

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Avalanche with no stripes and a black roof for me.

Don't care if it's a common color amongst us fanbois. Most common color will be black.

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
Not a dig by any means - but what's the attraction of the black roof? I sorta don't get it.....

Besides the obvious color contrast, which has a certain style of its own, a black painted roof creates the illusion of the car being lower and sleeker. Especially on lighter paint cars, the brightly colored roof draws your eyes up, which makes the car look tall. The bright paint doesn't blend in as well with the glass around it either, especially if you run tinted windows. I ordered the glass roof on my white '14 GT500 just for this reason. Car looked way sleeker from the outside. :coolman:

14.GT500 080.jpg

nsadams87xx

Established Member
Just made a request to a dealership in my area to put down a holding deposit. If it's approved, White, Track Pack, done. Hoping for the best! Congrats Lethal!

Users who are viewing this thread